❖ Ƥαятηєя Iη Ƈяιмє ❖

Почніть із самого початку

Changbin crossed his arms over his chest, eyes casted downwards. "You're so busy with Seungmin. It's obvious." He glanced at the deer hybrid who was already looking at him from across the yard. Yuck.

The cat hybrid frowned, eyes darting around as he thought of what to say. "Oh...well, you're my first friend." In these types of situations he was a bit clueless, not entirely intune with his emotions just yet.

Changbin rolled his eyes, mumbling his next words, "and what does that mean?"

"I don't know!" Minho's small outburst caught Changbin by surprise- being sensitive to the noise and all. "Why're you being mean, Binnie? I don't get it."

"Well what were you guys talking about over there?"

If Changbin really gave thought to why he was mad, he would figure out that there really was no reason for his attitude right now. Him and Chan are just as close if not better friends than him and Minho.

It only made sense that he'd gain a new friend on their visit.

"Uh- it's a secret."

Changbin's ears stood tall. "See! Why does he get to know and I don't?" The male next to him deflated, slumping back against the tree to further hide himself under the shade.

"Cuz it's embarrassing."

Okay...well that made Changbin feel a little better. His form softened up, reaching over to grab one of Minho's hands. "Can I know the topic at least?"

"It was about Sungie."

Changbin grunted, throwing away his hand in annoyance. "Jisung? Seriously? Why didn't you just say that? I thought it was something juicy." He thought it would be something crazy! Maybe a deep dark secret that Minho's been keeping for years and needed to get off his chest..but the human?! What a let down...

"Sungie is juicy."

"What?"

"..What?"

»»-———— ☠ ————-««

Felix and Jisung were in the kitchen trying to prepare dinner. (Or more like Felix tried while Jisung sat and entertained him for the time being).

It was a simple steak meal that everyone would drool over with the exception of a big vegetable salad for Changbin.

The only obstacle distracting Felix would be the fact that he had to keep a constant eye on Chan. He had purchased the wolf hybrid's favorite cut and every now and again he'd sneak into the kitchen to try and snatch the raw ribeye right off the table.

"Soooooo, Jisungie!"

The said male turned from his spot in the doorway. "What's up?"

That small distraction was almost enough for Chan to rush past him and to the counter but unfortunately Jisung was expecting it and caught him by the shirt. "Nope! Can't get through me, Channie." He ruffled his hair, paying no attention to his whining and guided him towards the couch.

"Just wondering how it's going with Minho?"

Jisung shrugged, moving to lean back against the wall. "Great. I love having him with me all the time." And he meant it too. It was a big adjustment but he couldn't say he didn't like it.

"That's good! I'm happy for you." Felix's hands were going a mile a minute, chopping a bunch of different vegetables while he used his magic to continue stirring whatever kind of stew he had inside his giant pot.

"But?"

"Hm?" Felix paused his movements to lock eyes, his head tilted.

"But what?" Jisung pushed off the wall so he could stand side by side with the other "I feel like you had more to say." Felix shrugged, continuing his previous act of chopping veggies.

"I did but it's not so important now."

Jisung huffed, finding this whole situation strange all of a sudden. "No, tell me. I'm already curious." He took the filled bowl from Felix and placed it on the countertop as instructed.

He took a second to think as if he was carefully choosing his words. "Well... you know what type of hybrid he is right?" As if that made anything less confusing for Jisung.

"Obviously."

The freckled male took to washing dishes next. "I'm not talking about the animal counterpart. I'm referring to his variation that's the same as Changbin or Seungmin."

Jisung was still lost.

"I don't-"

"He's asking if the two of you have fucked yet, idiot."

"What?!" Jisung whirled around to see his cousin sitting at the table. "What're you talking about?"

All it took was Jeongin explaining the true nature of what the hybrids were for Jisung to feel faint by the end of it.

He ran off to his room with the tips of his ears burning red, and a sneaky cat hybrid trailing quietly behind him. 

『••✎••』

This book is the ONLY book of mine that I can write a chapter easily and finish in a few minutes/ or an hour

[1342 Word]