❖ Ƙιтту? ❖

Jisung found himself bored a lot nowadays.

He'd bury himself with work or plan days to hangout with friends to keep busy but it didn't do much. It didn't really matter what he did, Jisung would still be alone at the end of the day.

Hyunjin had a solution though. A pet! A furry friend that would quite literally be waiting for him at home. That was the solution to every problem.

It would be a lot of work considering Jisung barely even took care of himself, but he was up for it. If it meant he could get a cat or a cool fucking owl, then hell yeah, he was down.

Hyunjin drove him to the nearest pet store, rushing him out the car and dragging him into the shop. He seemed more excited than Jisung was with the way he almost ripped the door off its hinges.

"Look! A hamster!"

"I don't want a fucking hamster, Hyunjin." He rolled his eyes, looking into the clear cage and watching the small animal move about in complete boredom.

"The fuck am I supposed to do with it anyway? Watch it run all day on that spinning shit?" He tapped on the glass hard, accidentally scaring the poor fluff ball inside.

Hyunjin gasped, reaching over and smacking the back of his head as hard as he could. "Jisung! Stop cursing so much, there are children here." Despite that being said, Jisung still continued to do it. Old habits died hard. 

(Plus he didn't see any kids so he figured it was alright.) 

"What do you want then?"

Jisung shrugged, looking around for a minute before walking up to a worker to ask for help. "Do you have owls in the back or some shi-" Hyunjin was quick to pinch his side, sliding his arm around him, giving the employee a bright smile.

"Don't mind him...where do you keep the kittens?" The worker eyed the both of them weirdly before pointing out where the cats were.

Hyunjin interlocked their hands, swinging them as they walked to the cages and open pens where some of the small animals were running about.

They always did that, so clingy that people mistook them for a couple.

Not when Changbin was around though, Hyunjin would immediately attach himself to the male. He was...different. Supposedly a cursed demon that had a bunny counterpart - it was weird to Jisung at first but soon he got used to seeing the male's floppy white ears swinging around.

Anyway, Jisung looked at each kitten, none of them really catching his eye. He was even allowed to hold a few! Jisung was cradling the cats in a weird way that was almost uncomfortable at some points but Hyunjin was able to correct him.