❖ Ɲєω Ƒяιєηɗѕ! ❖

••••

This didn't take as long as I thought! The next chapter should be out soon as well hopefully

Maybe Minho had a little of an oral fixation.

Jisung had fallen asleep towards the middle of the ride with the hybrid tucked comfortably underneath his arm, or uncomfortable as they could with the seat belts on.

He was sleeping great until he felt a small prick on his middle and index finger. He groaned, but ignored it for a little longer until a sharp pain pressed into the pad of his thumb once again.

Jisung jerked up in his seat, confused and tired, trying to find out what the problem was while his eyes focused to the light. When he looked over to Minho, he had his fingers in his mouth while happily playing a game on Hyunjin's phone.

"Um...Minho-'' Jisung pulled his hand back, ignoring the hybrid's whine of protest and wiping his fingers off. "What's up with you baby?" He smiled softly, leaning over to poke him in his cheek.

Minho didn't say anything but kept the unhappy look on his face as he continued playing the fighting game on the phone.

That wasn't the end of it though. A few minutes later Minho squirmed in his seat, eyeing Jisung's hands and taking them into his own, pouting whenever the human would pull them away.

Jisung had to somehow calm him down while also making sure that he wasn't drawing unnecessary attention.

"Minho! No-" He was trying to force the hybrid back into his seat and buckling the belt in place while also simultaneously trying to keep his hands away from Minho's mouth.

The struggle continued on for ten minutes until the older gave up.

"Hey, sung? I bought some ice rings for Minho, they're in my bag. When we get to the house I'll give them to you." Hyunjin only spoke up after he was done recording the whole ordeal- reaching over and patting his shoulder. "I would have given them to you earlier but I forgot. It  would've worked great right now."

'Thanks for nothing, Hyunjin...'

»»-———— ☠ ————-««

Jisung got lucky, Minho had fallen asleep halfway into the flight and he was sluggish the entire time as they were getting off. Minho pretty much dropped his entire body weight against Jisung until they were at the baggage claim waiting for their luggage.

"Sungie? Why are those tiny humans matching?" Minho was pointing to a pair of twins in a stroller, baffled that they were so small along with the fact that they were dressed exactly the same.

"Those are twin babies, Min. They came out looking the same and at the same time is all that means."

Jisung grabbed his shoulders and led him towards the other hybrid. "Why don't you and Binnie go sit over there?" Changbin wasted no time, grabbing the other's arm and dragging him away.

Jisung turned back to the conveyor belt, keeping an eye out for their luggage.

"Have you ever thought about like...why penguins don't have knees?"

Jisung looked over at Hyunjin with both a confused and annoyed look. He was tired and didn't feel like dealing with whatever the hell Hyunjin was about to say. "They do have knees, what are you talking about?"