❖ Sυρєямαякєт Ƒяєηzу ❖

『••✎••』

EMmA! NauRR - The conDENsATION ! *Cuz I'M No ORdiNARy Girl-*

I apologize y'all- I watched H2O again and I'm hysterically in tears LMFAOO

Jisung was dead tired. Maybe it was the events of the day before but once his head hit the pillows Jisung was out within seconds.

Minho on the other hand was wide awake.

When it was time for bed, Jisung took off his sweatshirt for something lighter, or rather nothing at all. He had turned around for a few seconds but when he looked back Minho had taken it and put it on.

He looked cute in it so of course Jisung had no problem letting him borrow it. (He was never getting it back..)

At some point, Minho had taken both the blankets and more than half the space on the bed. Jisung didn't mind much because he naturally was pretty warm while sleeping. He did complain though about the fact that he was practically at the edge of the bed.

Minho woke up attached to the human's side, trying to soak up as much of his body heat as possible. He was a lazy kitten, rather sleeping than anything else but today he felt like being active. "Sungie?"

Jisung was laying on his back so Minho just propped his chin up on his shoulder. "Human?" He pursed his lips, if he was up then Jisung should be up too! He stared down into the male's face, annoyed with how peaceful he was at the moment.

Minho groaned, dropping his head down onto Jisung. He was bored and had nothing to do or anything he was allowed to do on his own. He lifted a finger and jabbed the younger in the side.

He kept doing it for a while, switching to tracing a finger down and over the indents of Jisung's abs.

In the midst of this he hadn't realized that Jisung had actually woken up and just quietly watched him with a fond expression. When a certain hand had gotten too close to the waistband of his shorts was when he finally spoke up.

"What're you doing, kitty?"

Minho gasped, his tail puffing up from the sudden voice. He jerked his head up, angry to have been scared so bad. He pulled away, scooting far enough so he wasn't touching Jisung anymore.

"You can touch if you want to."

"Who wants to touch you?! " Minho crossed his arms, flipping around so he was giving the male his back.

"Don't be bratty this early in the morning." Jisung reached out and wrapped his arms around his waist, ignoring his small shouts of protest and pulling him close to his chest.

Minho quieted down after a few seconds, the warmth radiating off of Jisung lulling him back to sleep which he was trying so hard to fight off. He turned to place his face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his calming scent.

"We're going out later today." Jisung's hand rested on the back of his neck in a comforting manner, playing with the short hairs on his nape.

Minho lifted his head abruptly, loving the sound of that. "Out? Out where?...Why?" He hadn't exactly been outside yet since he came to Jisung's house so this was pretty exciting. He hadn't done any exploring of this new world and was very excited to wander about.