❖ Ƈυтє Lιттℓє Mσηѕтєя ❖

••••

Update!! 🤩

Maybe I'll keep the chapters a bit short to keep up

Jisung hadn't opened his eyes yet but he knew it was morning. He could feel his body transitioning out of sleep no matter how much he fought it and his muscles ached for him to get on with his 'morning stretch' routine.

Despite knowing all of that, he continued to lay there in the comfort of his (Felix's) bed.

But of course his few moments of peace wouldn't last.

Jisung felt something flick over his nose a few times. He swiped at it, moving his 'resting'' position to his back in hopes of being left alone.

Though it didn't work.

A heavy weight suddenly dropped onto his lower stomach, causing Jisung to wheeze from the force.

"Sungie?" 

Jisung felt his breath fanning over his cheek, meaning Minho was way closer then he'd usually allow. Don't get him wrong, he adored the hybrid...but that didn't mean he would willingly let him barge into his space.

He opened one eye and immediately made contact with Minho. The male was undeniably cute in the morning, especially when he sought out Jisung like he was.

Their noses were touching...and in five more seconds, if they were still this close...Jisung swore he would freak out.

"Are you awake?"

"..No?"

Minho pouted, "Sungie! You promised we'd talk." He untangled his hand from the blankets and landed a petty hit to Jisung's shoulder that actually hurt quite a bit. "It's the next morning!"

Jisung turned his head to look at the clock sitting on the bedside table. "Technically, Minmin...it's the next afternoon."

Before Minho could throw a fit, Jisung wrapped him in a hug and pulled him back on the bed. "I'm just kidding, love."

He was content for a short while before ripping himself from Jisung's embrace to speak. What he said next was completely out of pocket and shook the human out of his sleepy state.

"I was gonna suck you off until you woke up but I wasn't sure if you'd like that."

Jisung breathes in through his mouth and out through his nose, willing himself to untense before responding. "Thank you for waiting then, baby." He booped the male on his nose then repositioned himself to sit upright.

(He would've very much liked that but let's not get into that right now....)

"So let's talk about yesterday." 

He gathered Minho into his lap and sat him sideways. "I'm sorry for the misunderstandings but can you please explain to me why you were so upset?"

Minho crossed his arms and spoke with a small attitude, like if just thinking about the situation made him mad all over again. "We don't kiss and I wanna."

Jisung stayed quiet in hopes of encouraging Minho to continue but...he didn't. He stayed silent until another question was asked.

"Okay...why do you want to kiss?"

Minho dished him the nastiest side eye that Jisung's ever received in his life. "Are you stupid?"

....so maybe it was a stupid question. But still! It was good to get everything out in the open so there's no room for confusion again.