❖ Ƥαятηєя Iη Ƈяιмє ❖

『••✎••』

Long time no seeeeeeee, next chapter is already halfway written ! 

Changbin watched the two in front of him with his arms crossed.

"Binnie, it's your turn." Chan lightly tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention but received an angry grunt in return.

They were in the backyard playing Jenga, the start of their second game considering Chan had gotten too excited and knocked the tower over with his tail the first time.

But only two people were really paying attention.

Seungmin and Minho, on the other side of the tower, were busy in a deep conversation with just the two of them. Every now and then they'll acknowledge the game for their turn.

"What could they be talking about?" Changbin's eyes were narrowed, ears straining to hear what was being whispered.

"Don't know..but i'm glad they're getting along now."

"I'm not."

Chan gasped, pushing his arm at that comment. "Bin! Why would you say that?" The game was practically abandoned by now and only Chan and Changbin were left to play.

Eventually the other two had wandered off a bit to sit on the grass and talk about some kind of 'private matter'.

"Since when does he share secrets with Seungmin and not me?" One of Changbin's ears flopped over, "does that make any sense to you, Channie? Cuz it doesn't to me!" He reached over and grabbed Chan by the collar, shaking him aggressively to the point where they both fell over.

"Okay! Relax a bit, please." Chan pulled himself free and dusted the both of them off. "It's just a new friendship so they're probably just getting to know each other."

That was a reasonable response and probably the truth...but would Changbin accept that? Definitely not!

He continued to pout and even while Chan tried to cheer him up and continue their game.

Changbin was doing fine for the next twenty minutes until he saw the duo high five and hold hands for a few seconds too long. "Fuck this-" He swiped his arm through the tower, ignoring the whine of sadness he heard from Chan (who was actually winning) and leaving to lay under his favorite corner tree.

Minho jumped from the loud sound, instantly turning to see Changbin throwing himself underneath the large pink tree near the corner.

He looked to Chan who shook his head and gestured in the male's direction.

So without any further delay he made his way over and plopped down in front of the sad looking bunny.

"Binnie?" When he got no reply, Minho reached out and poked his side. He laughed at the way his body jumped from the sudden touch. "What happened?"

Changbin's body was scrunched up in a pitiful curl, facing away from Minho. "Now you want to talk to me? Seemed like you forgot I existed. " He huffed, settled on being petty and not even looking at the hybrid until he saw a small bug crawling at eye level towards him.

He squealed, jerking up and out of the area in a matter of two seconds.

Minho was extremely confused but chose not to question it and find out what his problem was. "Why do you think that?" He shuffled closer so that they weren't so far away from each other. "What makes you think I forgot about you?"