Alli couldn't say anything, Ken was OPENLY flirting, so he just looked at Stell with a scandalized expression.

Stell was maintaining a neutral expression, but you could tell he was struggling...After a few seconds, Stell gave up then exaggeratedly gagged. "Ewww!... What the heck? Kapatid ko yan, Ken, that's gross."

"It's true though, he looks good in anything." Ken raised an eyebrow.

"I c-could say the same thing about you!" Alli almost physically did a facepalm, did he really just say that? It was because he panicked and wanted a quick retort.

That wasn't an insult at all...

All he managed was to compliment Ken instead.

Astonishingly, Ken looked the tiniest bit embarrassed, before calmly replying with a smirk.

"Thanks."

"Will you at least do the cheesy bit when I'm not around?" Stell rolled his eyes.

"That's fine, you can just leave us alone." Ken replied blandly.

"Absolutely not! Sabi ni dad I have to chaperone you both at all times." Stell crossed his arms.

"Thats not necessary..." Ken crossed his arms too. "Ano pa ba ang kailangan bantayan? We're adults... and isn't this a bit too late? Alli and I have no secrets left between us I've seen—"

Everything...And done everything.

Alli had heard what Ken would say seconds before it happened. It was true though...They did.

"Ken!" Alli hissed, he was smiling both sarcastically and murderously.

"SHUT... UP..." Alli had said it quickly, yet also managed to emphasize every word.

That was close... Ken had almost said something embarrassing, not at all realizing that Stell was here.

To his credit, Ken immediately sealed his mouth shut...apparently realizing how tactless he was being. His eyes went wide... wider than Alli had ever seen them before.

Then Ken blushed... obviously, his head was being bombarded with images of that night.

Entangled bodies, labored breaths, and—

IIISSTTAAAAHHHHHHPP!!!

What the heck was Alli thinking?

"Are you two ok?" Stell asked, dahil hindi na sila gumalaw o nag salita pa.

This was getting out of hand.

"We're fine...Why would I need chaperoning?" Alli narrowed his eyes, trying to shift the topic.

"You know... for the 'ligaw' thingy." Stell replied matter-of-factly. Thank goodness Stell was looking at his phone at the right moment, kaya hindi niya napansin ang tinginan nila kanina at pamumula ni Ken.

"Oh... that." Alli said mockingly. "You do know that I didn't agree to any of that right? So... Tapos na ba ang misunderstanding? You can all go back home now thank you." Alli clapped his hand once and stood up.

Alli took two sandwiches and left the room.

"El wait!"

Alli had a foot on the first step of the stairs when Ken grabbed his wrist. Alli closed his eyes, took a breath before turning around.

"Ano ba—" His words were caught on his throat.

Ken looked so nervous and vulnerable... he wasn't trying to act all cool and composed. He held bare everything that he was feeling at the moment... no masks, no pretentions, and no shame.