Two assassins who managed to bypass Mordred, and go to Mordred's Master, were about to stab her. Before their blades managed to reach her, a dome of mana shielded her from the incoming attack, the blades bouncing off from the shield.

Anna, having seen a premonition of their attack, managed to summon her shield just in time, protecting her from their attacks.

The two assassins are surprised that she managed to block their attack. Anna, seeing their momentary confusion, fires Gandr, pushing the two assassins back.

The Assassins were about to attack her again, when suddenly Mordred came from the roof, stabbing her sword downwards at them. The Assassins try to evade the attack, but one of the Assassins is too slow. The blade stabbed through his head and was stuck there.

The last Assassin tried to retreat, but Mordred kicked him in the back, knocking him to the ground. She quickly straddles him and starts beating him senselessly, repeatedly punching his face with a series of brutal blows.

"Take that, you piece of shit!" Mordred vented her frustration.

"Mordred!" Anna called out, prompting Mordred to halt her assault. She turned to Anna, who was approaching. "Enough. You've done well."

"Tch, Fine," Mordred relented, pulling out her sword from one of the assassins.

Anna walks over to the Assassin and sees his condition. He's unconscious. She's not going to kill him, not yet.

Anna turned to Mordred and said, "Come, we have much work to do."

"Ok, then Master." Said Mordred.

"And Mordred, could you bring that Assassin with us? I might... have some use of him." Said Anna.

"Huh, sure." Said Mordred, picking up the unconscious Assassin.

=================================

The two of them proceeded through the empty streets, making their way toward the school, their intended destination. It was nighttime and not a soul could be seen outside.

Upon reaching the school gates, they entered the premises. The building was shrouded in darkness, devoid of any illumination.

Anna headed for the main office and switched on the lights. Mordred, still carrying the unconscious Assassin, followed closely behind.

"Place the Assassin in that room," Anna directed, pointing towards an empty classroom.

"What are we going to do with him?" Mordred inquired as she brought the Assassin into the designated room.

"I'm going to... experiment," Anna replied, retrieving a dagger from her pocket and placing it on the desk.

"What kind of experiment?" Mordred pressed for more information.

"Don't worry about it," Anna assured her, setting the dagger aside. "Just leave him here."

"Fine," Mordred acquiesced, roughly placing the Assassin on a long desk.

Anna looks at Mordred with a disapproving look. Mordred notices.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing... nothing..."

"Mordred, please leave the room. I need to begin," Anna requested, erecting a Mana Dome to encompass the classroom.

"Are you sure?" Mordred expressed doubt, skeptical of the dome's ability to withstand Assassin's potential attack. "You were probably just lucky the first time they were caught off guard."

"No, it'll be fine. I'm proficient in constructing mana dome, so he won't be able to escape easily," Anna reassured her. "If he does manage to break free, I'll let you know."