"Koo" tae called jungkook

He hummed and looked up at her.

"I like u so much"

Hearing the confession he coughed not to become red but his ears for sure became red.

He just nodded and the bell rang indicating it is time for lunch . Tae got up and went beside jungkook and kissed his cheek before going back to her friends group not caring about the gasps that emitted around them.

While jungkook well , he is just looking into space with shook expression like he is in some type of daze.

-._.-

It's the period after lunch break. Everyone in the class are waiting for the teacher to show up. Soon after few minutes the teacher came and cleared her throat catching the students attention.

"Good Afternoon class"

"Good Afternoon mam" the students greeted back

"So as you all know that the classes hasn't been going on from the morning"

"Yes mam"

"The reason is we had a meeting about is how to celebrate an Indian occasion as you all know even foreigners like Indian are also studying in our university." The teacher said and looked at every one's faces and continued

"So we decided to celebrate the occasion in their way means like how they celebrate the occasion in India..as the festival named 'Makara Sankranthi' is tomorrow. The college dean and chair man decided to announce that all the boys and girls should wear Indian traditional fits." The teacher said making the students excited but also sad as they don't have any Indian clothes.

"Mam but what should we wear like what type of clothes" one of the boy student asked

"Well bots can wear a formal wear like shirt and pants if you Guy's want and girls can wear like clothes called 'lehanga' ,'saree' that type of clothes." The teacher said smiling.

"Okai then any doubts regarding this" the teacher asked while roaming her eyes around the class if they have any doubts.

When she saw none are asking anything she nodded and clapped her hands twice smiling and went out before saying "see you guys tomorrow then you guys can leave early today"

Hearing the students started making their way out of the class while discussing about what to wear and how that have to buy the dress they are gonna wear and all.

"Soooo" Brady started looking at the girls.

"What should we do... i mean how are we gonna get Indian traditional clothes by tomorrow .?" Katherine asked while wrapping her arms around her girlfriend joy who leaned on her shoulder.

"Well, about that I know one Indian girl she is a friend of mine ..may be she can help" Jane suggested looking at the girls who seems to agree

"Yeah maybe but is she living in Korea ?" Jimin asked to which Jane nodded smiling.

"Sure then you can ask her if she can help us" Tae said smiling.

"Okai then I will call her and ask her to bring the sarees or whatever they wear in Indian then we can choose what to wear.." Jane said clapping excitedly to which the group of girls laughed .

Tae looked at jungkook who looked away from her. Tae smiled at that and turned back to girls who are discussing about the makeup amma everything they are gonna do tomorrow.

-._.-

At evening all the girls ( Katherine, Joy, Brady ,Jane, Jimin) are at tae's house as her house is bigger than them all. Plus Jane got the clothes from her Indian friend and they all decided to do a sleep over as tomorrow they can all get ready at a time with the help of each other.