When I lift my head up, my eyes find Nico who's currently making out with the blonde from yesterday.

He leans against the counter, a hand on her neck.

My jaw clenches.

I clear my throat, walking towards the counter. They both pull away immediately.

I glare at the girl who just had her hands all over Nico. What the fuck? Who cares?

Nico takes a glance at me before looking at the floor. He just met the girl and he's making out with her already? Not that I care.

She walks towards the counter with a smile, "How can I help?" She clears her throat, fixing her skirt.

I've always hated being tall.

I order my coffee, paying with my card.

Did he like it more?

Shut up.

Why the hell am I like this?

I walk towards Nico, waiting for the girl to finish my coffee.

I unlock my phone, pressing on the article. I place my phone against his chest. He holds it, furrowing his brows in confusion. His eyes go wide when he sees the video.

Most of the replies were bullshit about us getting married, me being a whore or whatever. Me and Dante's relationship was public so with this video going out, I'm going to portrayed as a 'cheating slut,' they said.

I grab my phone when his eyes fall down to the replies. "Lin—"

"Don't." I shut my eyes for a second, exhaling a breath.

When the girl clears her throat, placing the coffee on the counter, I grab a straw ignoring my shaky hand.

You asked for it.
You dress like a whore.

I bite the inside of my cheek, feeling my lungs slowly close in. I open the plastic straw, shoving it into my drink. Who cares? Not me.

I turn to walk away, hearing Nico mumble something to the blond.

I walk out, feeling Nico's presence behind me.

"Lina," He walks beside me.

I ignore him and his existence. "Catalina," he tries again, using my full name this time.

Don't you just love ignoring people?

"Devil," he taunts poking my arm. I give up."What?" I laugh in annoyance, turning my head to face him.

"What's wrong?" He asks as we walk towards the hotel.

I turn around when I hear a camera click. Fuck my life.

I let out a quiet gasp when Nico grabs my waist walking me in front of him, my back pressed against his front.

He fixes the strap of my dress, turning his head around, "If you value your life, walk away." He threatens, not in a sunshine Nico tone.