☆, VVVIP-level treatment

"Stop laughing!" Xi Mo pushed Lu Yufang. He just suddenly remembered what he said earlier that he would be happy if he flirted casually, and he did it in a moment of brain fever. He didn't expect this person to laugh endlessly since he was "molested" by him.

  He laughed so hard he felt stupid.

  "It's rare that you are willing to tease me once, I'm happy." Lu Yufang's face almost froze with laughter.

  "Are you just happy?" Xi Mo was so embarrassed, "This is obviously a joke! You can't stop!"

  "Okay, okay." Lu Yufang took a deep breath and wanted to stop laughing, but failed after holding back for a long time. The corners of his mouth twitched involuntarily when he thought of the scene just now.

  The little white rabbit molested the big-tailed wolf.

  "Oh, I give up, you just treat my facial nerves out of balance."

  The empty bus was swaying, and the golden sunlight shone through the window, sprinkled on Lu Yufang's body. He was reclining on the seat, with a schoolbag on his lap, his left hand was resting on the back of the front seat, and his right hand was resting casually by his side. The blue and white school uniform jacket was unbuttoned, and the top two buttons of the white shirt were unbuttoned. The wind blew his hair and messed up a little, as if it swept over Xi Mo's heart a few times.

  Heart thump thump thump, deafening.

  Like a ghost, Xi Mo stretched out his left hand and put it on his right hand.

  Then gently, hold it.

  Lu Yufang couldn't laugh anymore, his eyes widened instantly, he straightened up like an electric shock, quickly glanced at his right hand, and then hurriedly moved his eyes away.

  The roots of the ears are red.

  Xi Mo lowered his eyes with a smile, straightened his body, and moved his schoolbag to block the hands of the two. Under the schoolbag, Lu Yufang turned his palm over and held his.

  So, one lowered his head, the other looked out the window, and the two faces, pretending to be nothing, turned red.

  It wasn't until the moment when he was about to get off the car that Lu Yufang woke up and said, "Ah! I forgot to give you a lecture!"

  Xi Mo withdrew his hand, stood up and carried his schoolbag, turned his head to look at him and said, "It seems that I will be invited to the office by Queen Gu and Boss Chen today."

  "I'll tell you right away! I'll tell you all the way back to class from here!" Lu Yufang had seen these two teachers teach students who didn't finish their homework.

  That's really bloody.

  He couldn't bear Xi Mo to suffer this crime.

  "Quick, take out the paper!" He grabbed Xi Mo's schoolbag and forced him to take out his homework.

  "Director Lu, can we get out of the car first?" Xi Mo didn't stop even though he was pulling his schoolbag, and insisted on taking him out of the car.

  "Hurry up!" Lu Yufang urged. Xi Mo took out the math and physics practice papers from his bag and handed them to him, "Are you not sleepy?"

  "I'm not sleepy anymore, I'm more energetic than drinking three bottles of Red Bull!" Lu Yufang quickly scanned the blank topic, and dragged Xi Mo to his side, "Listen carefully."

  Xi Mo nodded and leaned forward. The two walked slowly towards the classroom.

  After this morning, Lu Yufang added a good example for teachers to educate students.