☆, out of control heartbeat

At lunch time, Jiang Cheng dragged Lu Yufang to fulfill the promise.

  There are two cafeterias in the high school and junior high schools of Chengnan Middle School, but the number of students is too large and the queues are too long, so many people choose to visit the snack bar outside the school, curry rice, fried noodles, meat sandwiches, and pancakes. , Lanzhou ramen, Shaxian snacks, whatever you want. Although the school has repeatedly emphasized to the students that outside food is not as secure as the school cafeteria, the appetite-inducing smell that wafts into the campus every day still lures many students away.

  Lu Yufang and Jiang Cheng chose He Ji Curry Pork Chop Rice. They were regular customers, and the proprietress warmly brought them two cups of iced black tea.

  "Hey, old class, what did you talk about with the newcomer today? You didn't see Xin Xin's group of women watching from a distance, take a picture and add a few lines to make an emoji." Jiang Cheng poured down Take a sip of tea and wipe off your sweat.

  "His name is Xi Mo, he's new here." Lu Yufang looked at him, "What emoji?"

  "Sexy Wolf Howling Series." Jiang Cheng looked disgusted, "I really don't understand girls' minds, seeing handsome guys screaming, watching handsome guys talking to handsome guys also screaming."

  "It's picturesque~~" He imitated Xin Xin's movements, holding his heart and looking intoxicated.

  "Get out." Lu Yufang stretched out his legs and kicked him, but following Jiang Cheng's words, Xi Mo's face popped up in his mind again, which made him feel unhappy with him again.

  After experiencing three irregular heartbeats today, he suddenly annoyed himself a little. He didn't quite understand what kind of nerve he was having. Leaving aside those celebrities, he has never seen a boy who is more beautiful than Xi Mo, but his face, which he has been looking at for 16 years, obviously fascinates all beings.

  Wait wait, what word did he just use?

  Exciting?

  Lu Yufang was even more depressed. He put down the black tea cup heavily, startling Jiang Cheng.

  "What's the matter? You're angry now? Isn't it? Isn't these nympho behaviors normal for Xin Xin's group?" Jiang Cheng looked at him, and suddenly showed a smirk, "Or, this senior Mo Are you upset that your school grass title is on the verge of collapse?"

  Lu Yufang glared at him, "You can shut up now."

  The pork chop rice was served in good time, and Jiang Cheng ate with a playful smile.

  Lu Yufang gnawed on the pork chop bit by bit, the taste was still the same, but why couldn't it taste delicious?

  In the history class of the fourth quarter, the history teacher Wang Lihua used her usual acerbic tone to educate Xi Mo, who had fallen asleep accidentally. He can accept words such as "Students should look like students", "Go to bed and go home to sleep", "It's ridiculous to use my passionate lectures as a lullaby", but the last sentence "If you want to rely on me in the future What does it mean to go to the place where you should go to eat, don't come to the south of the city to delay your legs"?

  He didn't look back at Xi Mo, but he could feel his tension, coupled with Jiang Cheng's sympathetic gaze towards him at that time, Lu Yufang could also imagine what that person looked like.

  "Old Ban?" Jiang Cheng stretched out his hand and waved it in front of his eyes, interrupting his wild thoughts, "Your expression can also be used as an emoji, such as 'deeply frowning', 'worried' and so on."