☆, to protect the seniors as their own responsibility

Chemistry teacher Xu Xin is really as beautiful as a fairy sister. A head of jet-black long hair draped over her shoulders, a fair oval face, slender peach blossom phoenix eyes, and a shallow pear dimple around her mouth. Her whole body exudes classical beauty, which are two extremes of Gu Ning's glamorous beauty.

  Beautiful teachers are always very popular, plus they teach well in class, Xu Xin has a large number of fans. The homework in the class is the most complete, except for mathematics and chemistry.

  Xi Mo's previous chemistry teacher was male, and he taught at a fast pace. He didn't care whether the students were following or not, and just kept writing on the blackboard. When he looked at students through extremely high-strength lenses, probably due to refraction, he always had the impression of squinting downward at a 45-degree angle. This picture is really not very beautiful for the students, just like being despised by the teacher naked in every class. Therefore, the chemistry scores in the class have not been high, and Xi Mo, who has a good foundation in chemistry in junior high school, is just mixed up.

  He enjoyed Xu Xin's class and felt that the little knowledge he lacked would soon be made up.

  When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, a few students went to ask Xu Xin some questions with their books in their hands. Of course, Jiang Cheng went to watch the goddess in a hurry.

  Lu Yufang turned his head and flipped through Xi Mo's notebook, "Ms. Xu's class sounds all right?"

  "Well, it's all right." Xi Mo smiled gratifiedly, "She spoke really well, and it's easy to understand."

  Lu Yufang couldn't help teasing him again, "Senior said that, because he has an opinion on our Queen Gu's class?"

  Xi Mo's smile immediately froze on his face, "No! I didn't! It's because I can't learn well...not Teacher Gu..."

  Lu Yufang laughed outrageously. The way he hurriedly defended and then stammered was so cute.

  "You really are!" Realizing that he had been fooled, Xi Mo angrily raised his hand and slapped Lu Yufang on the forehead, "Why do you like to tease people so much!"

  Lu Yufang wailed, wrinkled his face and rubbed the place where he was beaten, and looked up to pretend to be pitiful, "Why did the senior make a move, what should I do if I am knocked out?"

  "It's better to faint, so as not to cause harm to the world!" Xi Mo glared at him.

  Ah, why does he look so good when he stares at people.

  Lu Yufang felt that he had already given up on treatment.

  "Don't tease me again in the future! Do you know how to respect seniors!" Seeing him laughing at himself stupidly, Xi Mo panicked.

  "Okay." How can it be up to you whether to be funny or not.

  "Also, I told you not to call me senior..." Xi Mo lowered his eyes and picked up the textbooks on the table. The next section is English class.

  "Well, I will be called Xi Mo from now on."

  He heard him speak softly.

  The English teacher is a young man who just graduated. His name is Hong Lei, and his English name is Mark. Although he is not handsome enough, he speaks fluently, and his pure English pronunciation is easy to hear. The girls in the class said that they can fantasize about him as a dick when they attend class with their eyes closed.

  Xi Mo's English grades are the best in all his subjects, and he naturally has a preference for this subject. But after this class, what imprinted in his mind was not Teacher Mark's beautiful English pronunciation, but Lucas, Lu Yufang, who was named to read the text and answer questions.