☆, just let me be an ostrich

Xi Mo was stunned. He doubted his ears a little.

  "Huh?" He looked up at him, "What did you say?"

  Lu Yufang looked at him calmly, "I said, I should have fallen in love with you."

  Xi Mo's eyes widened, his breathing was a little unsteady, "Like me? What do you mean?"

  "Literally." Lu Yufang put down his pen, "In the past few days, you have been on my mind besides you. At first I didn't know why, but I suddenly figured it out just now."

  He smiled at Xi Mo, "I really like you."

  "But I'm a man." Xi Mo blurted out, his heart beating faster.

  "So?" Lu Yufang shrugged disapprovingly, "I can't like you because you're a man?"

  Xi Mo stared at him blankly, "Are you kidding me again?"

  "Do you think I'm joking?" Lu Yufang looked at him seriously, without a trace of a smile on his face.

  Xi Mo was completely dumbfounded. He swallowed nervously, "Don't do this, I..."

  The air seemed to freeze for a few seconds.

  "Don't be nervous, I don't want you to do anything," Lu Yufang smiled suddenly, "I just want to express my feelings."

  "But judging from your reaction, my confession is a complete failure." He sighed softly and started to pack his things. "I guess you won't be able to listen to this one-on-one tutoring, so I'll go back."

  Lu Yufang stood up and looked at Xi Mo calmly, "If you feel disgusted, I will stop approaching you from tomorrow on. Don't worry, I don't pester people."

  He smiled, picked up his schoolbag and went out.

  Xi Mo looked at his back and couldn't say a word.

  No, he didn't think he was disgusting! He just...

  only......

  The door was opened and closed, and the whole room was terribly silent again, Xi Mo could only hear the sound of his heart beating wildly.

  He's leaving and he's never coming back!

  Xi Mo closed his eyes, breathing tremblingly.

  "I'll take you to eat the best pancakes in Wujin District."

  "Shall I take you home for a few days?"

  "Why did the senior make a move, what should I do if I am knocked out?"

  "Hold it so tightly that the nails are digging into the flesh."

  "I just like seeing you smile."

  "I'm not happy eating alone."

  "I should be in love with you."

  His mind was in chaos, but he couldn't muster up the courage to chase it out. He was flustered, he didn't dare to face such beautiful feelings of Lu Yufang. Because such a bad self is not qualified to accept such a dazzling him.

  But...but...

In the end, the rational pull was no match for the power of his subconscious mind, and when he came back to his senses, he was already in the elevator.

  The moment the elevator door opened, he rushed out, and just took two steps when he saw Lu Yufang standing motionless next to the bicycle in front of the building with his back to him.