☆、The plan of a day lies in the morning

Lu Yufang, who had a dreamless night's sleep and was extremely satisfied, got up early.

  Fang Jing was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, Lu Yuanshan was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper, Wei Lanying was watering the flowers on the balcony, and Lu Ming, who worked overtime late, was still sleeping soundly in the room.

  "Yo, it's so early today?" Lu Yuanshan was a little surprised to see his grandson.

  "I went to bed early yesterday, so I woke up early today." Lu Yufang sat next to his grandfather, put his head close to the newspaper and took a look, "Is there any breaking news?"

  "What kind of breaking news does that brat want all day long!" Lu Yuanshan stretched out his hand to slash him, "The country's peace and prosperity is the right way."

  "Mr. Lu," Lu Yufang rubbed his head, "Breaking news can also include explosive good news. Don't always think of bad things when you hear explosions."

  "You are poor!" Lu Yuanshan raised his hand again, and Lu Yufang nimbly moved away and avoided it.

  "Hey hey~~" he smiled at his grandpa.

  "Hey, you're tall, come and help!" Fang Jing came out with the dishes, "Go prepare the bowls and chopsticks, and put the rice out to cool down."

  "Yes!" Lu Yufang stood up to his mother and went to help.

  During the few minutes of waiting for the meal to cool, Lu Yufang went back to the room, turned on the tape recorder, and pretended to read the English text a few times. Wei Lanying praised her grandson for being sensible in the living room with satisfaction, Fang Jing also rarely poured cold water on his son.

  When Lu Yufang stepped out of the community on his bicycle, the road was already quite lively. Those who sell breakfast, those who buy breakfast, those who buy vegetables, those who walk their dogs in the morning exercise, those who clean the streets, the golden sun shines on everyone who gets up early, and there is a piece of golden sand floating in the air in the early autumn morning. like mist.

  He rode slowly, observing the people around him coming and going. He really likes the peace and tranquility of the world, and he can't help but smile when he sees a puppy marking his territory against a tree by the side of the road.

  At the traffic light, he leaned against the side of the road and stopped. The bus next to him came to a "hissing" stop, and the exhaust fumes made him wrinkle his nose. He turned his head and glanced at the bus that seemed to be eliminated, but saw a familiar face by the wide open window.

  Xi Mo leaned his head sideways on the window frame, closed his eyes, and plugged a white earphone cable into his ears. The first button of the school uniform shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his fair neck. The sun shone down on him through the empty carriage, dyeing his hair a brilliant golden brown.

 Lu Yufang just stared at him until the bus started again and drove him out of his sight.

  After recovering, Lu Yufang realized that he seemed to have forgotten to breathe. The beating of the heart suddenly rang out, shaking the eardrums, and he felt that his face seemed to be congested with blood.

  "Looks like I'm really crazy."

  He smiled and said to himself, looked up at the bus that was gradually going away, and chased after him with all his strength.

  Compared with the speed of the bus, Lu Yufang naturally would not lose.

  When Xi Mo got off the bus, he immediately saw Lu Yufang who was holding a bicycle and staring at him. He is so outstanding, he looks like a luminous body wherever he stands, attracting people's attention.