☆、Slimy Xueba

Xi Mo felt that Lu Yufang was really energetic.

  Too exuberant.

  After school, the circle of the three of them was arranged as entertainment by him.

  For the first lap, run at a constant speed, jog and relax throughout the whole process.

  In the second lap, run at variable speeds, relax on two corners, and sprint on two straights.

  The third lap, fun running, running backwards on straight roads, running sideways on curves.

  Before that, he dragged them to do warm-up exercises for ten minutes.

  A punishment that could have been resolved in fifteen minutes had dragged on for nearly an hour.

  "I've been exercising for an hour, old class, I think you're treating us in disguise for Queen Gu." Jiang Cheng said to him when he picked up his schoolbag from the ground beside the playground, "I'm so hungry right now."

  "It's good to move around. It just so happens that there is no gym class today. Besides, I don't think she intended to punish us." Lu Yufang grabbed two bottles of mineral water from his bag, handed one to Jiang Cheng, and the other directly. He unscrewed the bottle cap and handed it to Xi Mo. The latter froze for a moment, took it and drank it.

  "I have observed in the past two months that Queen Gu is actually quite Buddhist." Lu Yufang continued, "As long as you abide by the rules and don't step on the bottom line, you will be fine."

  As he spoke, he picked up his schoolbag, snatched the half-bottle of water that Xi Mo drank, and poured it into his mouth.

  Xi Mo stared blankly at him pouring out a bottle of water, then smiled at himself.

  "Do you want more?" Jiang Cheng saw that he was drinking like a thirsty ghost, and handed over his own bottle.

  Lu Yufang shook his head, wiped his mouth and hiccupped. He poured it a little hard, and his chest was a little tight, so he stroked it casually.

  Xi Mo narrowed his eyes slightly.

  "I didn't touch the bottle." Seeing his displeasure, Lu Yufang felt a little wronged.

  "This way of drinking is easy to choke on water." Xi Mo glanced at him and walked forward, "I don't mind the mouth of the bottle."

  Lu Yufang followed, and looked at him with a flattering smile, "Then I won't drink like that in the future. Just smile."

  Xi Mo was panicked by his gaze, and raised his hand to shield his face.

  "childish!"

  "I'm naive."

  The two spoke at the same time, Lu Yufang's voice was still a little loud, which attracted Jiang Cheng to turn his head back.

  He looked back and immediately turned back.

  "Hey, hey, it's not out of school yet! Can you two restrain yourself a bit." Jiang Cheng shook his head, "It's hard to light bulbs these days. When should it be on and when should it be off? I still have to be careful." Think about it."

  Just as Lu Yufang was about to say something, he was stopped by a teacher not far away.

  "Wait for me at the school gate." He explained while running towards the teacher.

  Xi Mo quickened his pace and walked to Jiang Cheng's side to join him, "How did you endure this man for so many years?"

  "What? Think he's annoying?" Jiang Cheng looked at him with a smile.