"Wow"said Flora.

Later we were finish with our side."Let go see what the others are doing"said Flora.

We walk to were Stella,Bloom and Musa was and they were on the ground with soapy water everywhere.Seem like a water fight happened.

"What happened in here.A tornado."said Flora.

"Well a tough battle just ended and i won by a landslide."Stella said proudly.

"Liar"Bloom said laughing.

"I won"Musa said sitting up.Great more work.

I sigh."Great more work."i said this time out loud.

"What a wreak"Flora said crossing her arms and looking at them sternly.Like a mother scolding her child

"We'll never finish this part"said Tecna.

"I dare say not."said a voice.

We all gasp and turn to her.

"I'm here to let you know that this evening at the Magix's auditorium,there will be a concert which the whole of the Alfea will attend."

"Great,I love concerts"said Stella.I can sense a however coming.

"However,"there it is,"you six will have to miss it.You haven't finish cleaning yet"said Griselda with everyone complaining.

"Now get back to work"Griselda said leaving.

We watch as they all go away from a window."Well they've all gone"said Bloom.

"I always feel sad when the school is empty."said Musa.Sad?

"Hey what do you say that we ask the boys to join us."Stella said coming up with an idea.Ugh Riven.I roll my eyes back into my head.

"Yeah,why not.Then when we get caught we'll be grounded to infinity."said Flora.

Thank you Flora for being realistic.

"I think it's a great idea.Sure they can help us with the cleaning."said Bloom.

"But it's like cheating,isn't it?"said Tecna.

Bloom shook her head."Griselda said no magic,no techno gadget.Did not say no flesh and blood."said Bloom.

"Of course then we are done cleaning,we can have a nice party."i said sarcastically.

"Yess!A party!"Stella said excited.

"That's a wonderful idea."said Musa.

"I can't wait."said Bloom.

"I was being sarcastic."i said.

"I know"Stella said winking at me.Great.

Later,it was night fall and the boys arrived."You guys sure didn't take long.I miss you!"Stella said running to Sky. Bloom went to Brandon. Flora was admiring Cynric.Tecna was talking to Timmy. Musa was looking for riven and I stayed behind by the gate.

 Musa was looking for riven and I stayed behind by the gate