I really am sorry.

I'll make up for it, though. I promise.

I send the last text and then turn off my phone, throwing it across the room onto my bed so that I stop rambling.

Okay, so that didn't go as smoothly as I planned. But it was a good first attempt, right??

I hurry to my closet, away from my phone, and pick out a comfy pyjama set. Then, I head to my en-suite and take a shower.

Once I've undergone all of my routines, I finally decide to see if he's responded.

Mustering up the courage, I walk over to my bed and pick up my phone.

                       Darius:

I was still in a daze when I left the studio. I descended the stairs and ignored Ida's withering glare as I exited the building, making my way to my car.

I mean, what the fuck?

What happened?

I was so close. So close to feeling her lips on mine before she pushed me away.

I felt it. Felt that she wanted it. But then it's like she completely switched.

I'm not sure what went on in that pretty little head of hers but I do know that that is not the last time we'll be in a similar position.

Not particularly that position but I won't be complaining if it is.

Goddamn.

I still can't get over how she danced. She moved like water. I never in my entire existence would've thought that something like a fucking ballet routine would make me feel anything other than boredom but fuck...

I can't say I wasn't completely fucking enthralled.

And I also can't say that I don't think it wasn't wholly because of this one fucking girl.

I keep thinking about what happened all the way home until I'm taken out of my head when my phone pings with a text.

Make that a few texts.

I retrieve it from my pocket and see that it's from her so I open our message chain and start reading.

Oh, hell no.

Are you fucking kidding me?

She wants to back out now?

Now, she musters up the courage?

Me
What came up?

And why did you run out of the studio before?

I wait for a reply but when I don't get one, I get out of the car and walk inside, making my way to my room.