𝟰𝟰. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗗𝗿. 𝗚𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Vin." She gives him a weak smile as he nods his head as a response.

He carries her to the next room where more dead bodies can be seen.

"Did Hanseok did all this things? He said he wants changed being a better and real person for me but he do like that?! But where he is?" She thought.

All in her mind thought about Hanseok's presence in this country to find him but where's he hiding?

She zooms out her thought when she hears her sister's yelling.

"Guys! Come here!"

They rush over to the last room in the hallway which reveals a large bedroom. Vincho walk around the bed and widen their eyes when seeing Dr. Gil his dead body. They sniffles their nose with their sleeve when they smell closely through his dead body.

He was stabbed right in his heart with something that looks like a knife. His entire beige shirt has turned the colour of red because of his heavy blood loss.

"They beat us to it." Choyeong says as she takes a few steps back.

"Oh my Lord Buddhist my myths." Mr. Nam prays while closing his eyes.

"Mr. Cassano! Mr. Nam! Choyeongaa!" Chayoung says in a whisper tone while holding her phone.

The three of them turn around and look at Chayoung's worried face while showing her phone in front of them.

"You should see this."

They look at her phone and widen more their eyes when they see the horrific screen in front of them.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

The Hong Sisters and Vincenzo rush out of the car. Every where she looks she can see the policen men and medics walking around. Not so far from them, they could see the van, the van of the family victims group. Everyone in the van are dead.