"Enough of the teasing to my son. Rita ji we should leave now.", Anuradha mummy come forward and join her both hands. Rita maa nodded her head and took her in a hug. Anuradha mummy also hig to my biological mother and Megha bhabhi.

I come forward and touched Anuradha mummy and Gautam papa's feet took their blessings. After that they all sit inside their respective cars. My eyes locked with Dhruv who was looking at me with intensity. He was standing to the driver side of the car holding the open door with his one hand and looking at me with so many emotions. It was clearly visible in his eyes that he wants to stay and I also wants to soend some alone time with him after this emotional episode with my biological family. Also it's been a while we spent some personal time together.

None of us was ready to break the gaze until we heard Nikhil bhaiya's words who were asking Dhruv to sit inside the car. With heavy heart he set inside the car on the driver side but he adjusted the sideview mirror where he again hold my gaze. A tear drop from my eyes when his car started moving but his eyes were still at me, boring holes to my skin with his intense gaze. Finally his car wrnt oit from my side and with my heavy heart I walked towards my room.

*****

I lit some scented candles and turn on dim lights of my room to calm my gloomy mood. Tomorrow I marrying to person I was in love with since my teen age. I am going to have the wedding, I have dreamed. I suppose to be happy but incidents have taken place today made me upset.

Finally Dhruv got his hand to the video which Rahul used to shut me. I know it was hard to allow to submit that video in the court but I want justice. I want Rahul to go through the same as I had gone through. I want to snatch everything from him he loves. I want to distroy him.

I have changed my clothes to the simple greenish suite and set near to the window which has a view of the garden. Fairy lights were on, decorations of the house make it more lovely. I closed my eyes and letthe breez touch my face. I opened my eyes and looked up to the moon.

My biological family who only gave me pain and sorrow, suddenly came to me and ask for another chance. How could I forget that they used to beat me, they used to loathe me. After getting molested by Rahul and others when I looked at them for help they accused me back and throw me out in-front of everyone. How could I forget those five years where I got beaten up everyday and did get enough food for living. How could I forget those hell five years. They left me to die. If Dhruv didn't show them their place, they will never bother about my existence.

It is not easy to forgive someone who give you the trauma for life.

Aditi..

A smile came on my face when I heard his voice. I am missing him so much that I can hallucinating his voice.

Aditi...

Again I heard his voice and I smiled looking at the moon. Only this night left after tonight I will be with him.in his arms.

Aditi...

I frown. This time this voice feel surreal that it's like he is here. I got up from my seat and walked to the other window of the room.

Aditi....

I heard him again. I opened the window and got shock seeing him there hanging to the balcony like a monkey.

"Dhruv, what are you doing here?", I asked him while tucking a strand behind my ear and lean to the window.

"First pull me up. Give me your hand.", He said with difficulty as he was literally hanging to the window of my room.

"Okay wait....", I gave him my hand.

He hold it tight and with all my power I pull him up. He jumped into the window and entered into the room. He was panting. It must be difficult for him to climb up all the way to my room's window. I gave him the glass of water which he gulped down in one go. I put the glass on the nearest table and then turned to him.