Lin Yu Jing buried her face in the quilt ,  her voice muffled.

"My house." Shen Juan said.

"I'm not here right now—"

Lin Yu Jing was still thinking about other things in her head, she didn't think for a while, she said half of it casually, and when she realized it, the quilt was pulled down, "Which home are you?"

"My grandparents' house." Shen Juan said.

"..."

Lin Yu Jing opened her mouth in surprise, and was a little dazed. After a long time, she choked out a sentence: "Meet the parents...?"

Shen Juan smiled: "Well, do you want to see? We won't go back if you don't want to."

"It's not that I don't want to."

Lin Yu Jing sat up suddenly, looked at him, still a little dazed and at a loss: "If I see you, then do you want to..."

The voice behind her was very small, and Shen Juan couldn't hear it clearly, so he moved a little closer: "Huh?"

Lin Yu Jing looked at him in surprise, and after a while, she whispered, "Shen Juan, I don't want you to see my parents."

Shen Juan was stunned.

"Our family..."

Lin Yu Jing said with some difficulty, "Your family will think that our family is not healthy or something, and don't like me."

Many parents or families are actually concerned about this. Lin Yu Jing knows it. Parents will feel that a distorted family will affect the child's personality, and the hidden danger is relatively large.

Lin Yu Jing was shocked to know that Shen Juan had a very happy family with parents who loved him.

But she didn't.

Even at the very beginning, she had been very, very unwilling to let him know even a little bit about her family's situation.

The corners of Lin Yu Jing's lips were pursed in surprise, drooping little by little, just about to speak.

Shen Juan put down the book in his hand, leaned over and hugged her: "It's okay, it's okay if you jumped out of a rock, no one will dislike you."

Lin Yu Jing was pressed into his arms, and blinked.

"Everyone loves Lin Yu Jing, don't I?"

Shen Juan whispered, "How could anyone not like you?"

Lin Yu Jing was quiet for a few seconds.

"You're right," Lin Yu Jing said in surprise.

She got out of his arms, looked up at him, and cupped his face with her hands, "Am I a heartthrob?"

Shen Juan let her hold it, nodded: "You are."

Lin Yu Jing continued to ask, "You're almost fascinated by me."

Shen Juan held her hand and pulled her over, biting her fingertips lightly: "Hurry up."

Lin Yu Jing was startled and dissatisfied again. She pulled her hand and touched his abdominal muscles and lower abdomen through the thin fabric, and burrowed in along the hem of the garment, her fingertips touching the mermaid thread.

She originally thought that a man's Adam's apple and fingers were already sexy enough.

Ever since Shen Juan opened the door to another world, she found it was not.

His lower abdomen, starting from the mermaid line, spread all the way up, the tight muscle lines of the lower abdomen when he was in love, a sexy and attractive sense of strength.

Lin Yu Jing's fingers touched his lower abdomen muscles along the mermaid line. It was so clean that she didn't have any desire. She touched it purely with admiration: "Shen Xiaojuan, are you secretly exercising without me every day?"

Such a good figure and physical strength.

Shen Juan let out a "hiss", pressed her hand, and pulled her forward suggestively, warning in a low voice, "Lin Xiaojing, if you don't want to sleep today, let's do something else overnight .”

"..."

Lin Yu Jing was stunned for two seconds, then calmly withdrew her hand, pulled the quilt up to her chin, turned around, and turned her  head to him: "Good night."

Lin Yu Jing was indeed quite tired. He tossed and tossed until midnight the night before, slept until ten o'clock in the morning the next day, and was still asleep when she woke up.

He should be quite tired, usually much busier than her, but she felt very light. Lin Yu Jing sat up from the bed, and opened his eyes as soon as she moved.

Both of them are a little bit angry. When Lin Yu Jing just woke up, she had to take it easy for a while. She didn't like to talk, didn't like to move, and didn't like being touched by others. Shen Juan closed his eyes and just stretched out his arms to hug her. The slap hit his face directly, and the sound was quite crisp.

"Fuck..."

Shen Juan's voice was very low, and he cursed in a hoarse voice.

This slap directly woke him up, he couldn't get angry with the low air pressure, he went into the bathroom with low air pressure and came out.

When he came out, Lin Yu Jing had already woken up, sitting on the bed with a dazed expression: "Shen Juan."

Shen Juan opened the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans casually: "Yeah."

"Am I going to meet your parents?"

Lin Yu Jing was a little nervous.

Shen Juan glanced at her: "It seems to be."

"Okay, I'm going to do a twelve-hour makeup."

Lin Yu Jing was startled by a carp that jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom with bare feet. Shen Juan grabbed her back within two steps: "Put on your shoes."

Shen Juan leaned over to pick up the slippers and put them on for her." If you spend two more hours to make it together, my birthday will be over."

Lin Yu Jing was so surprised that she didn't answer.

She was indeed a little nervous, Lin Yu Jing was calm and calm during the college entrance examination, and now she finally felt what it meant to be uneasy.

But her uneasiness could not be seen, she calmly followed Shen Juan back, until the entrance of Shen's old house, it was as calm as water.

until the car stops.

The grandpa of the Shen family is very old-fashioned, he doesn't like foreign things, he loves landscape paintings, and the house is the same, with brick walls and glazed tiles, nine curved corridors and large potted plants, the architectural style is low-key, luxurious and connotative.

Everything looks pretty cool.

If she ignore the big banner with red background and yellow characters hanging in the doorway, fluttering in the wind and hunting, and the big bold characters of Qianlai, it clearly reads - Warmly celebrate the Shen Juan descendant Shen Juan's 20th birthday! !

The following two exclamation points play a role in emphasizing the tone.

There is a dash in the bottom row, and the font size is very small. Lin Yu Jing squinted her eyes to see clearly what was written—a birthday present from the whole family.