03|black swamp fun|

Start from the beginning

We arrived there and saw the boys are okay.There was Timmy,Riven,Sky,Brandon and Jason.

"You guys okay?"asked Flora.

"Isn't it rather obvious." said Riven.

I would have swear I saw Musa biting her lips at Riven's words but I just brush it off.Maybe just my imagination.because yuck!

"We're all safe and sound,thanks,"said Sky as he turn to the aircraft and gasp.

"Oh no.Where's the troll?"he said.

That gains all of our attention.

"He escaped!"said Cynric and the girls gasps.

"You were transporting a troll and you let it escaped?"said Tecna.

"We didn't let him!There was an accident last altitude"said Riven.

"Mechanical failure."said Timmy.

"Anyhow there's nothing to worry abou,he's handcuffed."said Riven proudly.

Too soon.

"Riven look what I found in the sludge."said Sky holding a big pair of handcuff.

The girls gasps more.I swear to God if they gasps like little girls one more time I will decimate them.

"What are you guys doing around here?"Asked Brandon.

"We are in the middle of an assignment."said Bloom.

"Then go back to your assignment and don't worry about a thing.Leave it to the specialists " said Riven.

"The specialists are gonna be here.When?"I said playing dumb and Stella laughed.

Riven groaned and said,"We are right here you idiot."

"Don't call me dumb!"i said.

We groan at each other.

"What Riven means,is that maybe it's best for you to return to Alfea while we try to capture that animal"said Cynric putting a hand each of our shoulders preventing us from fighting.I took his hand off.

"We don't need your editorial comments."said Riven brushing Cynric's hand off.

"And we don't need to be told what to do.We'll take care of this on our own."said a girl from our class.Idk her name,I don't have time to remember that. She's a side character.

"You do what you got to do but don't ever say we. didn't warn you.Now come on guys,let's get to work.We have a troll to capture"said Riven walking towards the aircraft with the others.

"Now what do we do?"said Bloom.

"We should go with the guys and help them the troll."said Stella.

"No I don't think it's a good idea.We should go back to our assignment we've been given"said Flora.

"We'll know that troll,he's a wild beast.Sky and the others could be in mega problems."said Stella.

"Okay,if you all thinks so"said Flora.

"Well one thing for sure,something strange is going on here.Have you notice the hole in the fuselage.The aircraft is hidden flight."said Tecna.

"So I guess someone helped him escape"i said.

"I'm afraid,you're right."said Tecna.

"In that case,I guess we don't have much choice do we"said Flora.

We walk towards the boys.

"The impact knock up the stabilizer"said Tecna.

"And whoever did that must have dealt with the handcuffs to."said Musa.