Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Seth's POV:

Vanessa is again doing that childish thing... pulling the computer right in front of her face hiding from me.

Instead of anger, this time I am quite adoring it.

I really thinks it's cute.

Her anger makes her face look cutter. I can just imagine what a smile would look like.

I was disturbed by the knock, Terry walks in, he didn't even bother to look at me, he kept his eyes on his phone. He said, "Mr. Wilson wants to meet you... he will be here in 15 minutes..."

I looked at Vanessa who is looking at us, she turns back to the screen. I heard Terry, "You are bewitched..." I glared at him.

I said, "Don't call Wilson here..... somewhere else, I can't bother to see his face in my club...."

I got up saying, "Vanessa.... lets go...."

She got up slowly, taking her sweet time fixing his top a little. God! she is making it harder for me.

She walked passing me as she taunted, "Ye.a... you need to get rid of people using this fiancé drama...."

She is no tool for the drama.

The drama is arranged for her....

She was already out of the cabin, Terry taunted too, "You should check her... I think she is a witch.... she bewitched you...."

I warned, "Terry!"

He said, "Yea... Truth is harsh.... you look like lost puppy without her..... at least pretend to be in sense..."

I walked away saying, "Nonsense.... I should just fire you...."

Terry said, "I bet you can...." This guy! many be he is in bad mood, he prefers to stay silent but when he talks he is spitting fire!!

I was sitting beside her in a VIP room of a restaurant, need to show Wilson that I do not need his daughter. They are not here yet, but let's take this time to see this Beauty.

I passed the cake to Vanessa, I said, "You can eat it... what are you waiting for...."

She glared at me, I know she likes sweets, and anger makes her sexier.

I raised my eyebrow, she took the fork in defeat. I saw her stabbing the cake with it, brutal!...

I smirked on her childishness. I chuckled, she is still that fun to tease. As she took a bite as she whispered, "You started act before their arrival... save it for later..."

I placed my hand on her leg, they are perfect fit. She flinched on the sudden touch to her thigh. I smirked.

I whispered in her ear, "Sugar.... I have lot saved for you..." I noticed her looking down, her cheeks were already scarlet.

How I am even holding myself!

I noticed Luna and Her father Wilson walked in. I cannot help but be disgusted by them. They are pain in a**.

As they sat down, I realized Luna was looking at Vanessa hatefully. This s*lt is trying to get killed, I guess.

Wilson said, "Why is the maid here?!!! Sitting with us!"

Luna whispered, "What are you saying, Father?.... She is his new toy I guess... I don't I appreciate this.."She doesn't want to marry me, neither do I. Why will I marry a girl who is sleeping with her bodyguard.

She had so many men in and out, that she is nothing but a w*ore.

But the only reason she doesn't want to marry me is because she is serious about that Bodyguard.

Wilson said, "Mater Morris I hope you know what rejecting this proposal mans... My daughter is women of class, and she will only bring good to you.... She can bring you power..."

I smirked, he thinks I care....

Funny he thinks he can pressure me into something.

Wilson said, "And this maid you are into... you can have her for little time... but she goes out before-"

I said, "fiancé.... she is my fiancé... Babe, greet them..." I glared at him

I turned to Vanessa, who's eyes are wide on my word?

She whispered, "Hu?..."

God damn it!! She plays dumb intentionally!!

I turned to Luna as I pressed my hand on Vanessa's leg. I want her to behave at least here.

I know it's out of her character, this girl never listened to someone in first try.

Wilson said in anger, "This b*tch!!!... Master Morris, my daughter is better fit!... she can bring you power!!!"

How dare call her that in front of me!!!!

I said back, "So... Your sl*t daughter who bangs her bodyguard is better?!!!... I won't even make her a damn garbage can!!"

I noticed Wilson turned to his daughter, Luna looks like a knife is stuck on in her neck.

Luna tried change the situation, "You wh*re!!! because of you!!! I am getting accused!!!... don't you have shame!!!"

I am going to kill them both once Vanessa is out here. I cannot tolerate someone calling her that!!!

But I heard Vanessa, "You are a w*ore for luring over a man who doesn't want you!!!... he is clearly insulting you and you are attacking me!!! Shameless b*Tch!!"

I smirked sitting back, Good!

Go on, Sugar.... Show them what my women is....

Luna got up grabbing the drink next to her she was going to throw on Vanessa, I can tell that. I pulled my gun and shot her arm before that, she fell down crying. Her father went to her for support.

Vanessa's eyes were wide, sh*t I don't want to do this in front of her!!

But I will not tolerate this anymore!!!

Wilson screamed at me, "Morris!!!!"

I pointed my gun at his daughter, I warned, "No one can touch my women or let the though harming her...."

I made clear my intension, "You want to pressure me by some power you have.... I am taking it now!!!!..."

I had glace Vanessa who was looking at Luna with wide eyes, Damn it!

As we got in the car, I said to Terry, "You know what to do... I don't want to see them again!" Terry just walked out of the car telling the guards the order.

I will kill them... there will be no Wilson anymore... neither his daughter!

I felt Vanessa pulling herself away from me, She was in tears, she said, "How can you!!!! Don't you have mercy!!! You are monster!!!"

Why does she has to care for everyone!!!

Those people will kill her if they could, and she thinks carrying Mercy will solve problem!!!

She said further, "Why you did that!!!!"

I grabbed her face containing my anger, I told her, "I can kill anyone to protect you... I am a Monster, but the Monster that protects you..."

I whispered, "Your enemies are mine to hunt... regardless your view on mercy...."

I pressed my lips on her, I couldn't help.

I don't want to force her into physical things, but....

I pulled away soon, before I lose it. I walked out of there before I lose it.... I don’t want her to hate me