Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Vanessa's POV:

Next evening,

I was standing there with a tray filled with food.

Mr. Morris asked me to feed like hunger, which does not end with just food but taunting me.

I placed the tray on the table while he was throwing the darts. What is up with those darts anyways?

He is always playing with them.

I whispered, "I will take my leave, Mr. Morris"

He said, "No.... clean the glass table, I spilled some water there..."

I noticed the other table was overflowing with water.

I know he doesn't allow any other maid to do that stuff. So maybe it's Martha and now Me.

Now I found myself cleaning the table, when his phone rang. I saw him answering it.

Suddenly his face was filled with smile, the creepy one.

He put some fruits in his mouth switching the tv on. I minded my business there.

I heard a familiar voice on the TV, It's Mrs. Silvia.

I looked the screen paying news, Mrs. Silvia was standing with her husband holding a poster of Seth, the missing poster.... I have seen it hundreds of times.

Mrs. Silvia said, "It's been almost 15 years since Seth Martin, My son is missing. I don't want his case to die down.... So, I appeal again, if anyone knows anything about Seth then please come forward, or you call on this number.... If Seth, you are listening, Baby Mom is waiting for you..."

She was in tears, My heart felt heavy seeing this. I have seen these appeals every time during these years but.... I knew this person once... that makes it worst.

Mrs. Silvia said, "Please...We just want our son home..."

Her husband Lewis said, "We just want our son home, please if anyone knows anything about Seth come forward... The prize money is also increased."

I heard Mr. Morris laughing, he was laughing like he heard best joke of the year.

I was getting angry, how can he laugh at someone's pain. He hates Mr. Lewis, but why should he laugh on something so painful and sensitive.

I said bitterly, "You are a sadist..."

This made him turn to me, he had that stern look.

I said to him as my anger was talking over, "How can you laugh at their pain?.... A mother is crying for her son and you laugh!!!"

He got up walking to me with anger, but I didn't care at that moment. I said to him, "That why you are all alone in this place!!!... You don't care about anyone, but at least don't mock her.... She is searching for her son all these years, and she still is..."

Mr. Morris said to me silencing my voice, "Silvia is never going to find Him... Do you hear me!!!"

I said, "It's not your concern!!!!... You cannot laugh at her tries, it doesn't matter if she finds him or not!!!... You cannot laugh on her pai-"

Mr. Morris cut my words again, He said, "I am Seth..."

My voice died in me, What he said?

No, he is playing, why he is he saying this?

Mr. Morris smirked seeing my shock, he said, "I am Seth Morris.... The one she is searching for.... Silvia is my mother"

I was looking at his face blankly, He can't be Seth.... No, he is lying.

I stuttered, "N...No... it's... lie..."

He smirked again, "Come on, Nessa.... Nessa for Loc Ness Monster...."

My eyes went wide, those words. No... No..

He is not Seth...

My hands were shaking....

Seth can't be a person as such.

I felt him grabbing my face, he said, "Cat got your tough..."

I stuttered, "No... this is lie... Seth can't be like you... You... You said your name is Seth Morris... But Seth's name was Seth Lewis Martin... you are bluffing... your making stuff up."

I murmured, "A Commissioner's son can't me a Mafia leader!!!!..... You are Alberto Morris son... Mrs. Silvia is not your mother, neither you are Seth!!!"

He grabbed my arm pulling me in his study, where no one is allowed to enter.

He closed to door behind him, throwing me on the table. No... he is going to kill me!!!

I turned to him in panic, I was thinking a way to escape from this room. He can do anything to me here, and no one will hear my scream or could help me.

He whispered, "Annoying!!!"

I turned to him in fear, but mostly anger.

He said, "... I am sick of hiding..."

He pressed a button on the shelf behind him, it started moving. There was a picture on the wall hidden behind the shelf.

A family picture.....

I realized I was seeing Mrs. Silvia, and the ... the Alberto Morris.....

I have seen his picture on news when he died, he was on news for months that time.

Mr. Morris stood beside the picture all confident.

While I was in tears due to fear.

I saw Mrs. Silvia in the picture in a wedding gown, Alberto Morris was standing beside her and a kid in the picture too. They look like a family, a happy family?

I realized the kid in the picture looked like Seth, there was also a smaller picture next to the wedding picture. It showed Mrs. Silvia holding a baby, she looked really young, while Alberto Morris was hugged her from behind.

I sat on the table losing my balance.

She... She was wife of Alberto Morris....

Mr. Morris said to me, "I am SETH ALBERTO MORRIS"

he said further, "Only son of Silvia and Alberto Morris" He smirked a little in the end.

That... That.. means... He disappeared on his own wishes.

That's why he wanted to kill Daniel, because they are step brothers... and He hates Mr. Lewis for replacing his father.... and He hates his mother too...

I thought I was saving a family.... but that family never existed...