Chapter-29

Chapter-29

Vanessa's POV:

Two days later,

Greg placed the map on the table, while Terry sat next to me. Seth was looking at it intensely.

Greg said, "So... how is layout of the new mall?.... the engineer dropped the plan few hours ago... he wanted to meet you but since you don't have spare time..."

Seth looked at him silencing his future taunts.

It's huge, I mean the layout. I am sure it's going to be the largest mall I ever saw. He has malls too?

My subconscious said, "At this point you should stop being surprised...."

Yea... right.....

I heard Greg, "But real questions is.... why is she here?" He looked at me. Terry just kept his eyes on the plan, Seth whispered, "She is my assistant too, right sugar?"

I was struck by the lightening.

Since when I am his Assistant... he never mentioned it, I might have joked about it internally but this is absure!

Greg said, "Promotion.... you are running fast than Bolt...."

I got up saying, "I understood... have your secret conversation...."

I heard Seth, "sit there...."

Greg and Terry discussed the plan while Seth made the important statement. I was about to fall sleep, seriously!

I heard Greg, "So... since you all already here.... Where you think play and toy area should be?"

I looked at the plan, Terry said, "right.... She must know since she was a tutor for kids...." I was looking at his face.

He never speaks stuff to me, and now that he choose to put in situation.

Seth was silently looking at me. I analyzed the plan again. I said, "The area on the 1 rd floor looks quite big... So.... I think the kids section should be there... can put women's section too.... like if someone enters with kids, the first thing kids will see is the stores..... and I suggest... like free play area... or babysitting.... this will attract kids more...."

Soon, I was giving ideas about the luxury section, theaters, cafés and a lot. I actually pour every idea came in my mind about malls.

Terry said, "Kids area idea is great other is not so much.... I think we should give you credit for that..."

I sat back little annoyed. I whispered, "Then you all should stick to pubs and clubs only...."

Seth got up saying, "Greg.... final as Terry says... and call the manager from *** branch and move with the project...." I was little shocked, he owns that billion dollar company too.

This can't be real... why is he working so much when he as enough money to feed 10 generations?

He should focus on his personal life, like it's down the drain at this point.

Few days later,

I was helping Seth with his coat, I steamed ironed it as he was still wearing it. There is some kind of auction, I think by the way he is dressed it's for supper rich people, regardless their profession.

Right?

Seth said to me, "Why are you not dressed yet?.... Don't tell me you are coming in this outfit....."

I whispered, "Amm.... I didn't knew..."

Seth had a glance at me, he asked, "Greg didn't tell you..." I nod my head in 'no'