Chapter-30

Chapter-30

Vanessa's POV:

I see rich people getting down with all the fancy clothes on their body, I clearly noticed the amount of luxury items on their body... I realized I was not the one to stand out.

But isn't it good?

I saw Robert opening the door for me, I noticed his mood was ruined, or I did it?

I wanted to ruin it.

I got down, I immediately fixed my hair a little, making sure dress was doing great. I am so nervous, I look like a peasant in front of these people, no one will believe that the dress I am wearing is expensive even the heels, and the ear rings.

I am a peasant here... whom am I kidding?

I am really nervous, I haven't even got in.

Robert grabbed my face as he said, "You look prettier with that expression too.... Don't be afraid... you are with me here, I will dig out the eyes glancing at you...."

I felt his threatening voice, he is really scary, He is dressed in three piece grey suit, but I can still see his neck tattoo's he surely looks like a dangerous person. But he is good looking too, I won't lie.

But Seth.... He looks majestic today, I remember how he was styling his hair back in palace. His jaw line was sharper than a knife, and he is quite muscular, the suit was making him looks majestic.

I saw Seth walking in with Luna, so she is his date. She was dressed in a red sexy gown, and she loves jewelry I can tell that. Her hair were fixed in an elegant bun. But I am sure her father forced her to come here.

She was surprisingly smiling for the people going in.

Robert said to me, "Shall we..."

I tangled my hand with his, walking with him. I am sure, when someone as Beautiful as Luna is here no one will look at me. I am so glad about that.

I was walking in and I noticed the maids and security looking down as soon as they saw Robert and some even greeted him. So, surely he is someone not to mess with.

But as I got in I realized how powerful Seth was, the entire hall was silent on Seth's arrival. They were greeting him like he was some kind of King or something.

There were sofa's and luxury chairs arranged, and the most extravagant was for Seth. People showed him way there, and were moving like butterflies near him. Offering him drinks or what he needs... they really bow to his order.

What kind of man now owns me?

Robert and I took our place at one of the table, he guided me to the seat as his hands were on my waist pulling me close, I am nervous. I noticed Robert was looking at me having a drink while I was trying to know my surrounding.

I asked him to escape from his gaze, "You could have got date as Miss. Luna... way someone so ordinary as me?..... You are embarrassing yourself..."

I clearly noticed few people where carrying guns, this place is dangerous.

Robert smirked, he said, "I am not into plastic... I prefer real curves...."

His words sometimes really makes me want to punch him!!!

I asked, "You think I am natural... immature..."

Robert tease, "I think I know it's real when I see them.... I touched them too today.... I am pretty sure..."

My face was red, I whispered to him, "You have no filter.... Mr. Salvador...." I rolled my eyes on him.

Robert chuckled, "Not for you , future Mrs. Salvador...." He hinted.