Chapter-14

Chapter-14

Vanessa's POV:

It's been few days since I witnessed how dark all of this is.

My subconscious reminded, "Or maybe you haven't seen nothing?... they can me worst"

Right.

I am silently working for him, trying to just end the day as quick as I can. But truth is I can't even tell difference between nightmare and reality.

Should I just run?

But he will surely find me.... or worst kill them...

I know I am not related to blood with Mrs. Silvia's family. I just don't want to see a family getting destroyed.

A lonely life as me doesn't matter in front of a happy family.

But other side to my story is, I am just grateful to Mrs. Silvia. When My grandma died, she helped me a lot. Everything she could do.

Calling me over for dinner, knowing was I ok or not.... and many more.

I am just here to pay back.

My subconscious reminded, "A kind women as Mrs. Silvia is worth saving...."

I got startled as Greg got in, I share a cabin with him. Since I am not the main manager, how can I have some privacy?

Greg said, "Master said you should escort Miss. Luna Wilson to him, she is arriving in 10 minutes.... And Remember, not to offend her. Follow me"

Another P**stitute for him.

I got up asking, " Why she needs to be escorted? She can walk to him." I am tired from working here and at his palace.

Greg said walking in front of me, "Because she maybe your New Madam, Miss. Floris"

Madam? means his wife?

Greg said, "She is daughter of one of Master's Alliances... She is coming here for the first time seeing if it's a match.... Anyways it's isn't her choice either." Greg stood at the VIP entrance of the club, and I stood beside him.

I said mocking, "I didn't knew Arranged Marriages were still a thing."

Greg looked at me saying, "But Business Marriages are a thing in here.... Tame your tough."

I stood there waiting, Greg greeted a beautiful blond girl and said, "Miss. Wilson..... This Miss. Floris, she will take you to Master..."

I greeted her saying, "Welcome, Miss Wilson... this way" I smiled a little.

She was wearing lot of platinum and gold, her dress was high end. The bag she was carrying was on my wish list to buy, if I ever won a lottery. Her face was filled with confidence and her attitude was of a Queen I guess.

I was showing her way, and she commented, "What kind of Maniac has first meeting at a Mafia club?"

Yea.... I was thinking the same.

I knocked on the door, opening it for her.

I said, "Master is waiting for you..."

I heard from inside, "You also get in...." My smile frozen.

Why!!!

Can't this Maniac leave me alone for a minute?

I followed Miss Wilson, she took her place on the chair. I stood behind her waiting for orders.

Mr. Morris looked at me saying, "Get a drink for Luna...."

I soon reentered the room with two drinks and kept it in front of them. I chose the most expensive wine here, I assume they had a little chit chat in mean time.

Miss. Luna said, "You are quite rude.... I think you should be little nicer, Mr. Morris..."

He smirked, I was about to leave when Mr. Morris said, "Stand there.... and tell me how was I rude to Luna..."

I was stunned, then his eyes made me realized he was talking to me. I looked at Miss. Luna then at him.

I stated, "It's not my place, Master..."

I didn't even know what you two talked about, I went to get you both wine.

Mr. Morris said, "I made it clear... it's my choice if I am interested in Luna or not.... I don't need a wife now, even if I want to keep you, it would be as mistress.... what is wrong in it?"

Everything!!!!!

F*cking Everything!!!!

This lady is dressed in luxury than can pay for a car, and you want to make her your Mistress... saying like you don't like her either?

Are you nuts?

Miss Luna was fuming, but I can tell, she knows Mr. Morris is more powerful than anymore. That's why she looks frustrated to use words.

She whispered, "How rude..."

She grabbed the wine glass bring it to her mouth, before she could sip it, Mr. Morris commented, "You are neither fit for a mistress too...."

I swear my jaw dropped to the floor.

I hated him more.

I know he said this to Luna, but my ego got hurt instead. How can he treat a women like this?

He really hates women.

Miss Luna lowered her glass, while Mr. Morris stared at her with that annoying smile.

I feel like shouldn't be here.

I saw Miss. Luna throwing the wine on my face. I am stunned. She looks at me angry but turned to Mr. Morris saying, "Thank you for today.... I don't want to see you anymore..."

She rushed out of there.

I realized, she can't throw it on him so she did threw it on me.

I got humiliated again for no reason.

Only if this bastard was little nicer, it wouldn't happen.

Mr. Morris looked at me saying, "Did I ever mentioned red was your color?..." He mocked me.

He is really heartless.