Chapter-13

Chapter-13

Vanessa's POV:

This can't go worst than this.

I heard Mr. Morris, "Why you still standing?.... Sit down or the new bouncer will stare at those thighs the entire time.... thick as they can get!"

My subconscious said, 'It can get worst'

I sat down pulling my skirt down, God! Why am I stuck in bunch of these gangsters?

Soon the interview started, I sat there getting bored. I was just looking at the list and ticking them out.

Like 5 people came already and only one will get the job. It's still a long day for me.

Greg is the one asking questions while Mr. Morris just sat there looking at them, like judging them. But at last Mr. Morris has a say, my job here is to throw the rejected people's names away.

Soon, Mr. Morris rejected the 16TH person, The next person walks in and like usual Greg asked questions.

I heard Mr. Morris, "Hey... pour me more..." he tilted his glass a little. I got up talking the bottle, and pouring the wine in His glass.

Terry said, "Fill me a glass too..."

Mr. Morris glared at him, Terry said, "Fine, if you allow pass me the bottle." What?

Greg was asking questions, I heard the man stutter a little. Mr. Morris said, "Pour Terry a glass too..."

Am I maid here too?

I poured him a glass, and sat down on my seat. I took my pen and waited for Mr. Morris to decide... or should I say reject...

I noticed Mr. Morris was looking at the man cold. I turned to big bulky Bouncer candidate, his eyes were in between Greg and Me.

It felt like he was having a glance at me and back at Greg. I tried to pull my top little up hiding little of my cleavage showing. I am not that busty, but no matter how nice you dress, I feel people are just looking at women's chest.

Maybe I am over thinking.

My subconscious whispered, 'Come on Vanessa you are not the prettiest girl in the world'

Yea... maybe he is not looking at me.

Greg asked, "Where you use to work before?"

I looked away feeling uncomfortable.

I heard a sound, As soon as my eyes went to Mr. Morris, I saw him pointing gun at the Candidate.

My eyes went wide, Mr. Morris said, "... Nice cover up... Bouncer and stuff... but what about that tattoo telling your story.... I know who owns you, dog..."

He smirked. The man tried to cover his tattoo between his neck and shoulder. He tried to hide it fixing his clothes.

I didn't see it clearly but there were 2 triangles fussed in middle was a skeleton tattooed. The man was sweating. He gulped.

He jumped at Mr. Morris suddenly, but before that He got shot my Mr. Morris. I screamed on this, I saw blood all over.

A knife was trashed on the ground, thank god! they checked them previously so he couldn't bring a gun or something.... where he was hiding the knife anyways?

Terry was on top of the man suppressing him, while he was still struggling. Seems like the bullet went into his hand, I notice 2 fingers were missing and blood on the floor. I realized the fingers were right in front of my feet.

I screamed again moving back, this is horrifying.

Mr. Morris asked, "Where is your boss?..... He is under ground for years and is planning my death?.... funny right?"

The man screamed as Terry pressed his knee on his back. I was speechless and shaking, this can't be real, these people are insane.

Mr. Morris said, "Brave.... you are here to kill me.... brave!!. I am impressed... but your eyes were on something that belongs to me....." He shot the man in head twice.... the horrifying scream before since made me shake.

Mr. Morris looked at me warning, "Next time, if I hear you scream like a maniac... I will shoot you first!!!..." I was in tears.

I whispered, "You... You all are monsters!!!!..."

Mr. Morris grabbed my hand pushing me out of the door saying, "get back to work..." The door closed back in front of me.

I somehow walked in my cabin, as I closed the door, I slide down the door as my heart was racing in fear. I was shaking, I whispered to myself, "I saw some getting killed.... no this can't happen!!!!...."

I tried say to myself, "this never happened...."

Seth's POV:

Greg said getting up, "Monsters.... quite harsh comment..." he laughed.

I turned to Terry saying, "I don't care what you do.... find them...."

Terry said, "Yea... I know... first they are here to kill you, then looking at your pet like he would eat her up.... must be hard for you..." He mocked.

This guy!

Greg said, "What are you angry for, that he tried to kill you or eye f*cking your Pet?"

Terry smirked, Greg added, "You were harsh on your pet.... poor soul..." he laughed.

I smirked saying, "What message will go if I let my Possession get dirty by someone?.... like you both would have left them alive if they looked at yours?" I questioned them back.

Terry said, "You win..."

I said, "get rid of the body..."

Greg asked, "You never keep a women with you this long.... what's good about her? she looks not that great...."

I smirked on their foolishness, I said, "You think I am into her?.... I thought you were my friends?" I mocked them.

Both of them made a face, I said, "She was a neighborhood enemy, She troubled me a lot.... I forget nothing..."

Terry said laughing, "You let nothing slide..... it's really immature to hold that to your heart."

I cleared, "it's her who wanted to save that dog, not me."