" Aru? " Parth asked her and she turned to the man beside her, " What about you? "

" Anything. " He said.
Aradhya nodded before saying, " Same. "

" I don't think they serve a dish called anything. " Shreya said looking at them.

" Shree. "
" Fine I'll order. " Taking the menu from them, she called the waiter before ordering a full course meal.
Foregoing her junk food, thus relieving Parth's mind too.

The food arrived after ten minutes, and Abhimanyu served Aradhya, not placing the chilli paneer on her plate.

" Hey, she likes it. What kind of a husband are you. " Shreya muttered taking the serving spoon and trying to place some in her plate when Abhimanyu stopped her.

His demeanor completely different from before, he was serious now, " She can't eat it. The spice isn't good for her during periods. "

" Oh. " Shreya murmured before sitting back into her seat.
Aradhya looked at him and found him clenching his jaw, her hand went to his hand resting on his lap as she stroked it, he relaxed in a minute.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. " Abhimanyu said to Shreya who just shrugged while saying, " It's okay. You were just worried about her. "

They had their lunch before going to their next destination.
A movie theater.
It reminded Aradhya of the date they had gone to, a smile formed on her face thinking about that night and the movies they had watched.

Barbie.
That's the movie they watched. And an hour later all Shreya could talk about was how good the movie was.
The quotes and dialogues throughout the movie were something else, the struggles, expectations and the reality.

" I really want to meet the woman who wrote and did you see how good Margot Robbie was looking. Oh god, I think I have a crush on her. " Shreya said as they exited the theatre.

Parth just shook his head at his wife's words but her next words made him stop.
" And Gosling, I always knew he was hot but now.. I think I'm in love with him. "
Shreya said absentmindedly, still immersed in her Barbie world.

While parth clenched his jaw and stopped, " What happened? " Shreya asked as she realised he wasn't moving.

" Take it back. " He said looking at her.

" What? "
" That you're in love with Gosling. " One could hear him grinding his teeth.

" Aww.. Is my baby jealous. Don't worry I still love you more. " A smile formed on Shreya's face as she said it and hugged him.

But after he made no move she changed her words, " Alright I was just saying it figuratively, I only love you. Okay now? "

" Hm." He nodded as they started again.

All this while Abhimanyu and Aradhya were just watching the couple interact. Abhimanyu was holding her by her waist as he laid her head on his side.

" Don't you think he's hot? " Abhimanyu asked as they walked.
" Who? "
" Ryan Gosling. "
" Nah. My husband is much hotter. " She said with a smile as she looked at him.

He didn't resist the urge to kiss her, but minding their surroundings he toned it down to just a light touch.

" You think so? " He asked again as they started moving.
" I know so. "

" Can I see him? " Abhimanyu asked.

Aradhya shook her head before saying, " Nah, he's just mine to see. "

" Possessive much ha. "

" Of course. " She replied with a nod as if affirming his words.

" What about you? " She asked as they reached their car. Parth and Shreya had gone to God knows where and as they were in last, so everyone was already gone leaving them alone in the parking lot.