chapter 21

Hibiki walks back home his cheeks are red but people cant tell if its because of cold or something else?  Hibiki felt so happy from within thinking about Hwan who will be home waiting for him like a obedient puppy that he is, smile never leave his face as he head towards his apartment since his second work place is shut down for this winter and it only means he and Hwan will have more time together.

while crossing a cake shop which was already crowded because its Christmas eve and he felt like he want to buy one cake for Hwan as well, but does he have a sweet tooth? but even if he don't have he will still eat it as long as he brought for him. with that he went inside the shop and after a half and hour finally his turn came and he ordered a simple chocolate with strawberry on top. the shop keeper packed it and once he paid the bills he walked out of that crowded shop.

"I hope he likes it, but what if he don't eat sweet?" Hibiki was feeling nervous for no reason in this world.

as he was on his way he suddenly came across a group of people who were passing y him, he didn't cared until one of the girl from that group spoke up "oh! its the good friend guy!" and Hibiki have heard that noisy sound some where its that girl from last time! 

do I really have to see their face on days like this ?

"how was our little surprise of that day" that annoying girl spoke up again

"him? he was weak" Hibiki chuckled

"what?!" she was shocked 

"anyways I don't have time to waste you know, as you see its Christmas eve and i would give you one good advice..." Hibiki got closer to her ears "stay away from us" that's all he said and walked pass by 

she was boiling with anger and is ready to fight Hibiki if she have the chance but her guy friends who were with her stopped her "leave him, we will do something about him later" 

Hibiki walked back home with a sigh but when he opened the door he forgot all of it when he saw a smiling Hwan standing by the door with his arms open and with a smile Hibiki allowed himself to be embraced in between his arms and that also surprised Hwan because he said that he was not permitted to touch him today and for apologizing he even made all his favorite dishes but that's all good now but why so suddenly?

"something happened?" Hwan asks rubbing his hair which is sticky and cold because of the cold

"mmm..." Hibiki's voice got muffled in between Hwan's chest

 "come inside first you are freezing, you should put on some more clothes. will to take a bath first or the dinner?" Hwan sounded just like a wife now "and what's that?" Hwan saw a box in Hibiki's hand 

"its for....you" Hibiki's ears turned when he give the cake to its owner, Hwan heart skipped a beat 

so he do think about me huh? Hwan smiles to his ears and he kissed Hibiki on his cheeks which is really naughty and took the cake and they walk inside. cute, Hibiki thought. 

"I will set the table while you fresh up okay...." Hwan went back to his housewife duty and Hibiki went for a bath. and Hibiki knows those girls wont back down that easily do they? I just hope they don't try to do something stupid or try to hurt Hwan! if they try something like that I will beat them to death. 

after Hibiki was done he came out and go to the dining hall and Hwan was waiting for him they both pick their chopsticks "thanks for the food" and start having their feast specially made by Hwan with love for Hibiki.

"its so good" says Hibiki after taking the first bite  

after finishing their meal Hwan cuts the chocolate cake brought by his lover, "woah!....I love chocolate specially if my Hibiki brings it..." Hwan's mouth waters to be honest he do like chocolate a lot. "but...it will taste even better if I could....ahm!" Hwan snapped out of his dream when he recalled that Hibiki wont let him touch him today may be? 

"what?" Hibiki asks suspiciously 

"nothing! hahaha lets eat the cake first" Hwan laughs nervously  and takes the first bite from his piece of cake

Hibiki knows what exactly he is thinking with his perverted head of his, though that made Hibiki quite curious with that thought the same time, but may be not today because if he says something or give him permission he wont be able to see the morning of this Christmas. just then Hibiki's phone starts to ring it was his mom. 

"mom...merry Christmas," says Hibiki as he move towards the balcony to continue his call

~Hibiki dear merry Christmas we miss you a lot specially your grandma, you should call her sometimes and did you had your dinner or are you still eating from convenient store?

"mom....I had a good meal um...the thing is..." yes Hibiki is scared to tell his mom about Hwan he don't know how she will react, what if she refuse to accept.

~hm? wait...did you already found a girlfriend there Hibiki!? oh dear...how is she? and...

"its a guy....." when he said that the other line went silent.

oh no! she must be shocked....shit! may be I shouldn't have and even like this...

~I want to meet him, I cant approve to such things until I don't see him with my own eyes

"that means you don't hate it right? I mean the fact that I am with a guy"

~my dear son, your mom have seen the world more then you and she knows that love don't ask for a gender. but that doesn't mean I am APPROVING! of this!! 

"you are so cool" Hibiki chuckles knowing that his mom will give up anything for her sons happiness

~I know I am! now now here talk to your dad

"what! dad is beside you?" his dad is some  one hard to please 

~son, who is that guy! and what did he do to you! what's that shits name...*bam*dap....Hibiki I am sorry about that you know your dad right! he is good for nothing.....let me have a talk to my son!....nope! okay dear have a good rest I will take care of your dad here...*beep*beep

"just don't kill him..." and the phone got disconnected 

"were they your parents?" asks Hwan joining him at the balcony 

"yah...and I told her about you"

"oh you told.....WAIT! WHAT!! what did she said" this almost gave Hwan a heart attack

"um...she said she wants to meet you first"

Hwan soul left his body because just now with his sharp ears of his he heard some commotion going on at the end of that phone call and Hwan don't have a good feeling about this.

"it will be fine, don't worry she is a really open minded person" Hibiki tries to calm his lover down before he looses it all

"and your dad?"

"um...him, you have to look out for him" Hibiki don't want to scare him but his dad is someone hard to convince by anyone except his mom, Hwan don't know how on earth this all will go? but they have to face them at some point, Hibiki softly held Hwan's hands telling him that they are together in this and they are ready to fight for their love. Hibiki tip toed and place a gentle kiss on Hwan's cold lips and suddenly the sky blessed them and it started to snow. 

they stayed out to enjoy their first winter together and embracing each other sharing their warmth, filled with love and sense of belonging for each other two boys in love sit under the snowing sky which never felt this warm and it's just pure bliss.