30

CHAPTER THIRTY AURELIA
Truth is, I don't know where this is going.

This thing between Elias and I, we kiss, make out even but thankfully we didn't have sex yet, why thankfully? Because I was scared of what will happen after that point.

Will he just be satisfied and this will end? We've been in this cycle for about two weeks, he never hinted at having sex but my thoughts are always evoking around the slightest possibilities as always.

It's disturbing and confusing.

The finals are currently on the way so everyone is a bit distracted, even Elias himself, I'm still working at the bar but it's just because it's a part of my routine, right now I have enough money to help me until the end of the semester, but I don't want to stop.

"You look—sad." Angelina observes, my brows furrow, "No wait—you look scared." She corrects and I sigh, maybe she's right, I stare at her, she's sitting at a chair on the edge of the counter thankfully, so we're close.

She's the only one around here, Vera is studying, I pour out my heart to her and she doesn't entirely look surprised, but even if she did, she's not the type who shows it on display for the matter.

"You know he doesn't believe in love and stuff like that, right?" She starts and I nod, he believes in caring, and affection, basically derivatives of Love but the man is too in his mind to admit that, "But he can do relationships, Elias dated a couple of women throughout his life, maybe two." She states, shrugging.

"What's the point of the relationship if it won't escalate?" I question, she leans back, "To label yourselves, to know where each of you stands, and to know your limits." She explains, I contemplate her idea for a moment.

Even if I agree with her, how the hell am I supposed to talk about this with Elias himself? "Won't he be there at your brother's house tonight?" She asks, I nod, recalling Dylan's earlier talk about them coming and how I'll probably struggle to study in peace.

I told him that Elias will help me.

Will we be studying most of the time? Possibly, will we also be making out? Probably, it's clear that we can't keep our hands to ourselves at this point, it's almost hilarious if you give it a thought as if we're two horny teenagers.

"Don't fall for him, Aurelia." Angelina warns, I blink  a couple of times, "I won't." I promise, and I'm not sure it's a promise I can keep.

*: ❦ *:

"What is this?" I ask, Elias Is holding something in his hand but I can't make out what it is from right here, he places it on the bed and I smile, it's a bar of Snickers, I've always loved it.

If I'm certain I probably talked about this about four days ago, and here we are, I gulp, the thoughts in my mind getting louder and louder, "We'll share it?" I question, this way it's always easier.

"Of course." He lets out in a firm tone as he starts opening it, I recall the past weeks, I'm not completely recovered obviously, but I haven't been throwing up as much, not intentionally, it happens uncontrollably every now and then.

and even when I get the urges, Elias helps me through them, distracting me, "Did you study?" I ask as he places half of the bar in my palm, "Yeah, I'll pass." He protests lightly, arching a brow.

He'll probably get the full marks but we'll ignore that right now, "What's on your mind, sweetheart?" He asks, leaning closer to me, I breathe in his comforting scent, clearing my throat as I try to find the courage to talk about what Angelina told me.

"What are we?" I blurt out, not knowing where to start, he squints his eyes for a fraction before studying my features closely, "What do you want us to be?" His response surprises me, "Uh, what does that mean?" A teasing smile stretches over my face.

"You want us to be in a relationship? As in—boyfriend-girlfriend?" He raises a brow in question, my lips slightly part and I contemplate the idea in my mind before nodding, "I don't like that we're just doing this—and anytime any of us can do the same with another person." I try to explain it the best I can.

His eyes darken, harsh and merciless all of a sudden, "No other man will touch you, Aurelia." He promises and I tilt my head "Sounds toxic if you ask me." I shrug, lifting a shoulder, "What's toxic about that?" He asks.

Then leans closer, our breaths mingle together and I crane my neck to look at his eyes, "You're mine just like I'm yours, sweetheart." He rasps under his breath and his words pool heat through my belly, "Has anyone told you that you have a way with words?" I tease, a grin stretching over my face.

He rubs his thumb over my lips, "Yeah? Tell me." He says but doesn't give me any chance to do so before smashing his lips down on mine in a rough kiss.

A moan slips from between my lips and my fingers lurk through his dark thick hair, tugging on the strands as I pull him to me, drowning in his comforting familiar warmth, my soft flesh molds with his hard muscles.

Aligning in a way I never thought they would, "Fuck." He curses as my fingers find the hem of his pants, he pulls back to meet my eyes, a question floating in them, "Let me." I whisper and his eyes shine with arousal.

They flit one last time making sure that the door is closed before he pulls down his pants, his bulge is clear through his black boxer briefs, I suck in a breath just as I imagine his length, Jesus Christ, his hands cup my small breasts through the thin fabric before pulling the tank top over my head.

A wave of insecurity clashes through my body in an instant but the kisses he leaves all over my chest and down my stomach makes my body erupts in heat, the intensity of his touch being too much, my eyes flutter close.

My fingers tighten in his hair as his fingers slowly unzip my Jean shorts, slipping them down my thighs slowly, if I ever imagined myself having sex with Elias, I'd have probably imagined myself insecure as fuck.

But right now, it feels as if my body is on fire from the way he's quite literally worshiping it, my back arches as he kneels, then pulls me to the edge of the bed, and my eyes droop as I look down at him.

The corners of his lips lift as he leans closer, slipping down my panties in a slow torturing motion, "So goddam beautiful." He mutters in a rough thick tone, his voice full of arousal, my lips part to say something but they stay open as his tongue flicks out over me.

Fuck.

*: ❦ *:

I don't know at which part we slept, but as I blink right now, I find myself in Elias's arms, heartbeats steady, and my overload of thoughts nowhere to find, he brushes my blonde strands in a soft gesture it spreads warmth and comfort through my body.

My phone suddenly rings, and I straighten, brows furrowed in wonder of who might call right now, I cough as I turn on the lamp, Elias sits up too, his hand caressing my back as I grab my phone.

Mom flashes across the screen and my heartbeats start rising as sickening possibilities find their way through my mind.

I click on the accept button and her voice meets my ears, "I've been calling Dylan nonstop, where the fuck is he? You need to come home, Aurelia." She lets out all in one go, her voice breathless and full of worry and fear.

My eyes widen, "What is it?" I ask, throat dry and my hands nearly trembling, and maybe I already know what's coming but it still sends shock coursing through my body.

"Your father overdosed."

A vote is really appreciated.