Chapter 31: Infirmary

Start from the beginning

With that, the brown haired walked away without forgetting to flash Beomgyu a bright smile.

Beomgyu was left dumbfounded when Heeseung left him alone with Taehyun in the school garden. The white haired remembered what Heeseung whispered to him and stood up before Beomgyu could leave.

"Help me clean my bruises"

Beomgyu stared at him. "Can't you do it yourself? Or just go to the infirmary. I don't have time for you"

"Just do it for gods sake" Taehyun was still bad at expressing his feelings.

"You're gonna ask for help with that attitude?"

"Just walk there with me then"

Beomgyu was skeptical about this. What's with Taehyun's behavior all of a sudden? Does he want to spend time together that bad? Doesn't sound right.

He agreed anyway. Because at the end of the day, Beomgyu could never say no to Taehyun.

————————

"Doctor...? Are you here?" Beomgyu poked his head into the infirmary room. It was empty.

"Is she here?" Asked Taehyun from behind. The older shook his head. "No. Maybe she left already"

"Then go in" Taehyun gently pushed Beomgyu in the room and slid the door shut.

"H-Hey, we can't just come in like this"

Taehyun didn't care and sat down on the infirmary bed.

"The bruise won't treat itself. Come help me"

Beomgyu hesitated but eventually agreed. He started looking for the medical supplies needed and sat next to the white haired. Gently, he dapped the cotton onto the corner of Taehyun's mouth.

"Ouch.. hurts"

"Hang in there.. just a bit"

"You're just rubbing it on my face. Can't you be more gentle?"

"If you're gonna keep complaining, I quit" Beomgyu sulked and got up, only to be pulled back by Taehyun's strong grip.

"Continue"

With sigh, he obliged. It felt weird to be sitting next to Taehyun and tending to his bruises after everything that's happened between them. 'As long as he doesn't say hurtful things to me, I'm fine with this' Beomgyu thought.

Taehyun kept his eyes locked on Beomgyu, making the other blush.

"Have you been well?" Taehyun suddenly asked.

'What's wrong with him today? Why does he even care?'

"I've been good, yeah"

"You sure? Heeseung told me you've been crying"

Beomgyu paused "so what? If you wanna laugh at me, go ahead"

"No" Taehyun used one arm to hook around Beomgyu's small waist and leaned in. "You missed me, right? You still want me... tell me it's true"

"What's with you? Weirdo..."

"Just tell me, I won't laugh"

Beomgyu's heart was beating fast. He didn't want to be honest with Taehyun anymore. That didn't end well last time he opened up to him.

Taehyun's face was so handsome up close. Even with all the bruises, he still looked ethereal as ever. The two's noses touched. Beomgyu gulped and stared at Taehyun's mesmerizing eyes.

"Hurry up... just say it" whispered Taehyun using his deep voice. Beomgyu folded so fast at that.

"Yeah"

As soon as the confirmation left Beomgyu's mouth, Taehyun leaned in to press his lips to the other, not minding the stinging bruises on his face.

Beomgyu was taken aback by the sudden kiss. His eyes were wide open while Taehyun kissed him.

'Taehyun... kissing me on his own will? Is this a dream?'

Taehyun was surprisingly gentle when pushing Beomgyu down onto the infirmary bed and continuing locking their lips. Beomgyu closed his eyes and awkwardly kissed the white haired back.

Taehyun's left hand sneaked under the older's shirt, feeling his skin. Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck and the make out continued.

Just as things started to get spicy, the infirmary door slid open.

~_•.•.•+𝘅+•.•.•_~
To be continued...

———

This book has been getting more attention lately\ (• 𝘃 •)/ thanks for all ur support <3

~ keep waiting for more ♥︎