CHAPTER 7: Father

"I have to go home"

"What's the rush? Stay a bit longer" Yeonjun nibbled on the younger's ears gently.

"Unlike you, I have family members waiting at home. And I've been gone for the whole night" Soobin reasoned. He was sitting on the older's lap while being spooned from behind.

"Hmm" Yeonjun tightened his grip around Soobin's waist, bringing his back closer to his chest and bit into the younger's exposed neck, leaving a hicky as if to mark his properly. Soobin silently cursed, feeling helpless against the dominant male.

"Wait a minute before you go. I have something you'd like" Yeonjun loosened his grip and let Soobin stand up. He went straight into his room leaving the younger confused.

'Something I'd like? What could that be?'

Yeonjun returned a short while later with something in his hands. He then grabbed Soobin's hand and placed some money on his palm.

Something Soobin would like? This? Money?

"Count it. Are you satisfied with this payment? You've been such a good boy last night" said Yeonjun while caressing the younger's head, praising him like an obedient pet. "I made sure to add extra... since you were brave enough to give up for virginity to me"

Soobin blankly stared at the money in his hand, not bothering to count. "....thanks" he murmured.

"What's with the sour face? Is this much not enough? Do you want more?"

Soobin shook his head. "No, it's just... I feel weird"

"Oh? Does this make you feel shameful?" Yeonjun chuckled.

That made Soobin quiet. Because deep down he knew what the older said was right. What was he even doing? Exchanging his body for money? How pathetic is that?

"Remember this, bunny. You were the one who agreed to our deal. And let me make it clear that without both of our consent, neither of us can walk out of this relationship. Got it?"

"Yes" Soobin agreed. 'So it's like marriage... without love' he thought.

"Good boy" Yeonjun grabbed the younger's head, pulling him forwards for a forehead kiss— something Soobin noticed he liked to do often.

"You may go now. And don't forget to pick up my calls if you don't want trouble"

"I know. And this shirt... I'll make sure to return it back after washing it" Soobin was still wearing Yeonjun's white shirt. As for the trousers, he was wearing the one he wore yesterday.

"No worries, just take it"

"Really??"

"You look adorable wearing it. So I'll give it to you" Yeonjun said casually.

Soobin smiled to express his gratitude. He really liked the shirt so he was thankful to receive it.

"Thanks a lot, sunbae-"

"Hyung is fine" Yeonjun cut him off.

"Okay then... thank you, hyung. I'll get going now" Soobin picked up his bag, put on his shoes and headed out the condo room.

"Seems like I'll keep him around for a long time" Yeonjun muttered to himself after the younger left.

+———•••———-+

Soobin arrived at his front door. He was about to search for his keys when he noticed the door was unlocked.

Is somebody home? Or was there a break in?