CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings

"Soobin, you're..."

The said boy remained silent, letting the older figure it out by himself.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

Ah, there it is.

Yeonjun tied the condom and tossed it into the trash bin. His gaze never leaving the younger.

"Did you even bother asking me? No!" Soobin snapped. He sat up properly despite the ache he was feeling. And when he turned his face, Yeonjun noticed the stained tears on his cheeks.

"You never ask anything. All you ever did was belittling me, degrading me, shaming me... you believe just because I work in a club, I'd willingly give my body away for money while that's not even true at all" Sure Soobin had done stuff in the past for money. Be it giving lap dances or blow jobs, though he never went as far as having sex with a customer making Yeonjun the first one.

"Do you even value me as a human being at all? A prostitute has feelings too, you know?" Said Soobin bitterly. He could feel his eyes getting hot and something stuck in his throat again.

"I know I was the one who agreed to be your sex toy but... at least treat me as a human instead of an object, would you?"

"Bin..." Yeonjun leaned forward, wiping the younger's tears with his thumb, only to have his hand smacked away by Soobin. He then tried to get up but his body was too sore to comply at the moment.

Yeonjun grabbed his hand firmly. "I didn't say you could leave yet"

"How long do you intend to keep me for?" Soobin asked. "People would toss away their toys once it's broken. I'm no different. Because to you... I'm just a doll that you have ruined for your own satisfaction. So let me go already"

"So you're acting all feisty now? I said you can't go and that's final. You belong to me, remember our deal" Yeonjun threatened.

"But I need to go home—"

"It's 4am already. I permit you to sleep here with me. There's no school tomorrow anyway" without further argument, Yeonjun laid down, pulling Soobin's body beside him and turned off the lights.

Yeonjun's strong arms wrapped around Soobin's petite body protectively. His hand caressing the soft strands of the younger's black locks. He may be an asshole, but at least he knew aftercare was important, especially for first timers like Soobin.

Thick tension was still lingering in the air although nobody uttered a single word. Both of them shared a blanket, huddled their naked bodies up close to one another. As Soobin had been tired this whole day, laying his head on his most hated senior's broad chest didn't seem like a bad idea.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

The next morning, Soobin woke up feeling a lot warmer than usual. It felt strange not hearing his father's yells like what he was used to.

All of a sudden, memories from last night rushed back to him. Soobin looked up and met with the handsome sleeping face of Yeonjun.

'Ugh... I can't believe I've lost my precious virginity to this jerk last night' he thought 'better leave before he wakes up!'

Soobin sneakily tried to lift Yeonjun's arm away from his waist. But that action alerted the sleeping devil.

"Don't leave yet" said Yeonjun with his eyes closed. He didn't seem to be fully awake yet, but was conscious enough to know his prey was trying to escape.

And his voice— oh god, his morning voice was deep and husky sending chills down Soobin's spine.

"Um... good morning?"