CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat

Soobin slowly and carefully crept down the stairs, looking right and left, peeking to see if his dad was still there. Fortunately, he wasn't.

"He'll probably be gone for another month or so. Yes!" He thought happily to himself. Soobin rushed back towards his room to get ready for school, not forgetting to pack extra clothes as ordered by Yeonjun.

"Finally I'm free again!"

—————♥︎—————

Headache... can't see...

"Where am I? What am I doing here?"

Taehyun gradually opened his eyes, the sun rays shone on his handsome features.

"Ah, right... the changing room. I got locked in"

After slowly gaining realizations of his surroundings, Taehyun felt heavy. He looked down to see a man around his age fast asleep on his chest, sucking on his thumb like a baby. There was even saliva dripping on his shirt, ew.

He wasted no time in pushing Beomgyu away from him in disgust, not caring if the older fell.

"I forgot I wasn't alone..." Taehyun brought his hands up to his temples and massaged it to relieve stress.

"Just what exactly happened yesterday? Ah, yes, it was raining heavily ... triggered my stupid phobia ... and that idiot.."

Taehyun completely gained all his memories back after that. "Fuck it. No one was supposed to find out! And why did I say all of those cringy stuff?!"

Taehyun turned to look at Beomgyu who was laying down on the floor, still fast asleep, by the way. The white haired used his feet to kick the sleeping beauty lightly.

"Hey, wake up already!"

"Just five more minutes, mom..." Beomgyu groaned, still half asleep.

"I'm not your mom. And get up right now. Before I kick you"

Beomgyu didn't seem to have listened, though. For he continued sleeping without a care in the world. Taehyun sighed and kicked the black haired's butt.

Beomgyu immediately opened his eyes and saw the love of his life— scratch that, Kang Taehyun standing in front of him instead of his mother.

"Oh! Good morning hehe..."

"How can you sleep like that in a place like this?" Taehyun murmured and picked up his bag. He walked towards the door and opened it. Thankfully, it was unlocked. He turned his head back to look at Beomgyu one last time before leaving.

"Whatever happened last night... just pretend it never happened"

With that said, he casually walked out the door.

"That's it?  Not even a thank you or at least a good bye?! That's just too mean..." Beomgyu whined.

"So that means... we're back to being strangers now?"

As if nothing happened between them, the two became strangers again.

—————————