Kawaki

Two weeks went by after Naruto and Sakura's escape to the hot springs and upon his arrival back to the hokage's office Shikamaru informed him of something rather odd.

"Jiraiya's team found something when they were out on a mission near the moutains of Konoha. A kid, they saw a kid passed out around there and when he woke up he went berserk destroying everything around him. Eventually his screams died down as he was apparently injured but they report that they saw a mark appear on his body during his rage, it came from his arm and spread throughout his body and I can confirm that he has a mark in his palm. Currently he's still passed out in the hospital of your wife but we should restrain him before he wakes up and ask him a few questions."

"He's just a lost kid, we aren't restraining him I mean I will be there what great threat can a kid possess that I can't beat?"

"Fine but I'm keep Anbu outside of the room."

"Alright alright, you know you're too paranoid for your own good."

"Shut up."

"Did you just tell the hokage to shut up? I'll have you restrained."

"Yeah? Good luck finding someone idiotic enough to become your advisor. The sloppy paperwork will be enough to send them running the minute they enter this office."

"Oi it's not that bad just look." Naruto pointed to his office desk where three piles of paperwork was still present.

"Um." Shikamaru gave Naruto a look that asked him "really?"

"It used to be five piles before alright!"

"Congratulations I guess? This is stupid we have more pressing matters on hand let's go to the boy before he wakes up!"

"Yeah your right."

Naruto and Shikamaru arrived at Sakura's hospital and immediately went to the boy's room which Shikamaru informed him was room 321. When they opened the door they found Sakura sitting by the boy's bedside.

"He's still asleep dear but he should be waking up soon I believe."

"Thank you Sakura. Can you stay here with us until he wakes up because I don't want him to freak out when he opens his eyes since Shikamaru has a scary face."

"What did you just sa-

"Hmm" The boy slowly started opening his eyes as he checked his surroundings. He saw three adults surrounding him and immediately panicked as he tried running away.

"Oi wait we're not gonna harm you." Naruto tried calling out to him but Shikamaru was faster as he immediately grabbed the boy's arms and restrained him.

"Shikamaru what are you doing to my patient?"

"Sorry Sakura but I'm not soft like you two, this brat has something on his body that gives him power and we have no idea when or if he will lose his mind again."

"Let him go Shikamaru, I'll handle this." Shikamaru put the boy back on the bed as Naruto came to sit beside him.

"Yo sorry about that he tends to get overly paranoid sometimes, my name is Uzumaki Naruto nice to meet you. What's your name?" Naruto flashed the boy his usual smile that he gave anyone to reassure them.

It worked as the boy started to calm down and silently stared at the man in front of him.

"Kawaki, my name is kawaki."

"That's a nice name I would say. So Kawaki what were you doing near the mountains?"

"I- I was running away."

"From whom may I ask?"

"AGHHHHHH" Kawaki suddenly remembered who he was running from and why he was running and then he started to lose his grip on his sanity.

"Hey hey hey calm down I'm here, I'm right here and I'm not going to hurt you, trust me on that." Naruto grabbed the boy and pulled him in for a hug. The two stayed that way for a while as Kawaki started to calm down again.

"A man named Jigen was after me, he wanted me to become a vessel for him and he input this mark on me to ensure that no matter where I ran he would always be next to me." Kawaki showed Naruto the mark on his palm, somehow he found himself being able to trust the man in front of him and he wanted to be protected by him.

"Jigen huh, what do you mean by becoming a vessel for him?"

"It means that as long as I have this mark on my body Jigen will be able to reincarnate using it and take full control over my body."

"How will he do that?"

"It's a karma seal, Otsusuki's use this to stay immortal."

"I see, hey Kawaki how about you come stay at my house for a while? My wife makes amazing food and I have a son your age so you'll get along well with him."

"Screw that I'm not just going to start trusting you cause you said a few nice things you know. You're not going to make me your puppet that way!!!" Kawaki jumped out of the bed and made his way to a window as he quickly opened it and jumped outside.

"You do know that you just jumped out of the second story of a hospital building when you're injured right now?" The minute Kawaki's feet touched the ground Naruto was already there waiting for him.

"How did you?" He ran as far away as he could from Naruto climbing buildings and trying to go to isolated areas.

"Oi will you calm down and listen." Every corner he turned on Naruto was already there waiting for him. "Damn it how's he so fast? Maybe he can actually beat Jigen since his power is so much even I can feel it."

"Still going to keep this up? How many times do I have to tell you, you're injured so you should be in a hospital bed right now. My wife is going to kill me if I don't bring you back soon you know." He ran again not caring to listen to Naruto's words.

"Guess you're not going to listen this way. HUOH" Naruto tapped into his full power to make Kawaki realize how powerful he really is and that running away from him is pointless.

Kawaki stopped dead in his tracks. "This power truly is overwhelming, he can definitely beat that man!!!"

"Your power is incredible! You might actually be able to beat Jigen."

Part 14 ends here:

Let me know what you guys think.