4-4-13

Dear Luke,

The medication is starting to work. Last night I got four hours of sleep. It was nice, the night before I got sleep too.

My nightmares are decreasing, and they are less vivid, but they are still there. In the back of my mind. I'm not sleeping in class anymore. I am getting homework done. But you are still there. In my mind.

The girls in your group of friends are befriending me. They hung out with me today, after school. We just drove around and we went to the mall too. It was fun, but when we were trying things on I felt weird. All these girls are fit, and I felt fat.

I know what you would say. It would be something like 'Are you serious, you are tiny as hell. Quit comparing yourself'. But I can't help but compare myself. I seriously don't understand why you didn't date any one of them.

They are nice, pretty, and perfect. I don't get it.

Ashton plans on driving the both of us to your spot on Friday. We have been spending a lot of time together lately. At lunch, in between classes and sometimes after school. I didn't want to tell you because I am not sure how you would feel about it.

My therapist told me it is good I am gaining friends, and told me to keep it up. I am happy I am gaining friends.

-May