We all ate in silence, pondering what tomorrow would be like. I'm sad to say I haven't improved my skills since the last test, and I feel I won't do as well and will pale in comparison to Tyro and King.

The silence slowly faded away and we chatted amongst ourselves about everything and nothing all at once.

King and Tyro were arguing in hushed whispers. It seems nowadays all they do is argue. I wonder why?

"No, we can't do that, we have to go to bed" King whispered harshly to Tyro. Wait! What are they talking about? "Come on don't be a baby, we did it before and it was fun. Come on, we will be quick, we haven't done it in ages" Tyro retorted in a whisper.

My dirty mind was taking me places I did not want to go but my curiosity urged me to investigate the matter to satiate it.

---------------- ------------------------ --------------------------- -------------------------- -------------------------- -----------

We all went to bed after finishing our meal and tidying up. I was so tired, I felt I might drop on the stairs up to my room. Thankfully I didn't.

Everyone's lights were off, and the house was enshrouded in silence. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps, and a light was turned on. I heard Tyro's hush voice outside of King's door.

They were still awake. Why? I heard a sigh and then I heard a door shut. Did he go into her room? It sounded like it. Unfortunately, before I could leave my bed and investigate what they were doing, I fell deep asleep.

I woke up the next morning when a large body jumped on me.

"Amo! Get off me, you fat slug" I groaned, into my pillow. "It's 5.50 get up and brush your teeth. I can smell your breath from here" he retorted.

I pushed him off me and then brushed my teeth and showered quickly. When I went downstairs, I heard King and Tyro talking amongst themselves. "Damn, I'm so tired. You liar, you just wanted to go on and on and on. Are you some sort of animal?" King growled at Tyro, whilst she wiped the sleep out of her eyes. "Not my fault you have zero stamina" was Tyro's rebuttal with a smirk on his face.

As soon as I stepped down the last step, both their heads snapped to me. I thought I was being quiet; do they have super-senses? "Morning Domo, how was your night?" King greeted me with a smile on her face. "It was alright, how was yours?" I replied, raising an eyebrow in suspicion, she shrugged and mumbled a 'fine'. Everyone pooled downstairs quickly as we heard a knock on the door. "Let's go," a gruff voice said from the other side. We picked up our weapons and had already changed into the training suits we were given yesterday when Blake came. It was a simple grey top with black jogging bottoms and black trainers. Nothing special, but it was comfortable.

We arrived at the stadium, which was a lot bigger than the last one. It was Olympic size.

Blake greets us at the door of the arena, leading us inside it. Just as before there were people in the stands, watching our test like they were a sick form of entertainment.

"There are 6 challenges and 6 of you. Each of you will be on a challenge and then you will rotate when everyone is done" We nodded our heads in understanding at Blake's words and went to our assigned starting challenges.

Tyro – Agility

King – Balance

Amo – Speed

Me – Strength

Dax – Co-ordination

Eustace – Mental Aptitude

The first round for me was strength. I am smart enough to admit that it is a weakness for me. I had to flip a tire for 100m before the beep and after that, I had to spar with someone who was twice my size in every aspect.

I don't need to get into details for you to know it was a massive flop. I couldn't flip the tire the whole length before the beep and the sparring match went horrendous. I was so tired; how could I complete any of the other challenges?

There was a loudspeaker announcement, the voice was automated and robotic, "Tironai has completed the challenge, Kingide has completed the challenge, Amour has completed the challenge, Domonic has failed the challenge, Dax has completed the challenge, Eustace has completed the challenge".

Wow, I was the only one that failed. That's embarrassing.

We rotated around:

Tyro – Mental aptitude

King – Agility

Amo – Balance

Me – Speed

Dax – Strength

Eustace – Co-ordination

Next for me was speed. Not to brag but I was pretty fast. The challenge was to outrun a dodgeball gun shooting at you. You just had to run in a straight line and then at the beep, a few people would start chasing you and you would have to get to the finish line before them.

I outrun the dodge balls easily but realised I would have to pace myself if I wanted to make it to the finish line. A beep sounded loud, and I heard people shouting and chasing me. This distracted my pacing and forced me to burn through all my energy not to get caught. I managed to cross the finish line before they reached me, but       I felt as though my oesophagus was choking me.

I managed to catch my breath after a couple of paramedics helped me calm down and gave me a bottle of water.

The robotic voice sounded loudly again, "Tironai has completed the challenge, Kingide has completed the challenge, Amour failed the challenge, Domonic has completed the challenge, Dax has failed the challenge, Eustace has completed the challenge".

The challenges went on. King and Tyro completed every single one – like I knew they would. Amo completed all but balance and agility. I didn't complete strength or balance. Dax completed agility, coordination and mental aptitude. Eustace only completed her first 2: Coordination and mental aptitude.

——————————————————-
[A/N: you lot need to start interacting with my stories because i keep forgetting to post. If i see comments or like votes then i remember 😂]