As the music stopped Anne put away the phone and the picture with it.

Y/N: Yknow what? If you're such a love expert then I propose a bet.

Polly: Are we really betting on Sprig's emotions?

Y/N: Damn right we are! I propose that by the end of tonight Sprig will not be in love with Ivy Sundew. Loser of this bet has to do the others chores for a day. Deal?

Y/N held out his hand and Anne quickly took it and they shook.

Anne: You're going down, Y/N.

Sprig: Could Ivy be my eternal love, my soul mate, the cat to my bat?

Y/N: Stay strong soldier! Dont be tempted by this wench.

Hop Pop: Well we're about to find out 'cause I already asked her family.

A mosquito came in from the window with a piece of paper curled in its proboscis. Hop Pop took it and read through it.

Hop Pop: Mm, mhm , mhm. They agreed to a date!

Hop Pop looked to the side and saw the mosquito still standing there.

Hop Pop: What do you want? Oh, your tip. Alright. Here ya go. But don't take too much, though. I have chores to do later.

He pulled down the collar on his shirt and let the mosquito take its tip.

Sprig: Well, missing out on eternal love does sound bad. I guess one date couldn't hurt.

Anne: Heyyyy!

Hop Pop: Thats my boy!

That night they were all at the firefly formal getting Sprig into the ceremonial garb.

Hop Pop: Stop struggling.

Anne: Just a little more. Alrighty, cool.

They backed up from Sprig and saw his uncomfortable looking clothes that looked like a victorian era boy would be embarrassed to wear them.

Hop Pop: My boy, you look incredible.

Sprig; I don't know about this. Ivy's gonna think I look stupid. I think I look stupid.

Anne: Great! You'll have something in common.

She pushed him onto the dance floor as Ivy's mother pushed her onto aswell.

Hop Pop: Alright, my boy, go get that lucrative business relationship. I mean, romantic relationship. Saved it.

He handed Sprig a bouquet of mushrooms and he waddled over to Ivy whilst the rest watched from the side.

Felicia: I'm so happy we agreed on this merger, Hopadiah. That Sprig of yours looks like a hard worker.

Hop Pop: Like we agreed, you'll get Sprig to work at your restaurant, and I'll get the seeds to those Sundew vegetables.

Felicia: Agreed.

She put a hanker-chief over her hand and shook Hop Pop's.

Anne: This is so exciting. I wonder what their ship name will be. Ivig? SprigIvy? Haha! Get ready for double chores tomorrow, Y/N!

Polly: What are you even saying?

Hop Pop: Shh! Let's watch our little love doves fly. Love doves are birds that mate for life.

Anne: I got it.

They watched from the sides but then Ivy and Sprig ran off into the woods together.

Anne: Ooh-la-la. The little love doves are sneaking out into the woods. You know what that means.

Y/N: That Sprig did the crappiest mating dance ever?