յճ: 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍

Start from the beginning

"I bet it was," Mina wiggled her eyebrows. You stared at her, still having your hands cover half your face.

Bakugo noticed the shirt you were wearing. His shirt. This only made a heat go up his face, letting a noticeable red tint fall on his cheeks, basically matching yours. "What's up with Robin Hood?" He wondered, knowing damn well 'what was up.'

"Oh I think her legs and back hurt from yesterday. Maybe she slept on it weird," Mina continued for you, giving subtle hints that she knew.

"Why do you care?" You finally spoke. Bakugo let out a breathy chuckle, which only made the blush worse.

"Just wondering, fuckwad," he shot back, also pouring himself a cup of coffee. Everyone could sense the tension in the air. Mina could see that 100 USD soon too.

Sero knew he lost this bet.

Mina just looked at the dark haired hero, smirking slightly. The grin only grew. Sero felt almost embarrassed and a bit frustrated.

This was the 10th bet he lost to Mina.

"Like I said, tape-boy. I always win," She held her palm out, waiting for her bank account to grow. You just looked at her, confusing written all over your face. Everyone else's expressions matched yours. 

Sero and Mina scanned over the room, seeing everyones questioning faces. They both 'ohed' at the same time. They didn't even tell Kirishima or Denki about the bet. No one knew beside the pair. Even with all the looks, they didn't say anything. "Well are you going to tell us what the fuck you guys are going to talk about?" Denki wondered.

"Oh, yeah, right. We bet to see how long it would take until Bakugo and y/n got together," Mina replied, turning her gaze back at Sero who was getting his wallet. You and Bakugo faces were flushed even more. You guys weren't together. It was like a one night stand.

"We're not together," you waved your hands in front of you. Sero mentally cheered. That's when everyones glances shot over at you and Bakugo. During their conversation, Bakugo had moved over to the back of the couch, leaning on elbows right by your head. "What Robin shit said," he backed you up. Robin shit.

Minas face turned to a frown. "Aww man, I was just about to get 100 dollars," she whined. Your and Bakugos head snapped to the pink skinned hero. She awkwardly laughed, seeing both your glares.

"Did you guys bet on this?" Denki asked, pointing at Sero and Mina. They both answered, nodding their heads. A grin grew on his face. Denki clapped his hands before leaning back into the couch, laughing his ass off.

Your stare only moved to him. "What the hell?" You said sternly. "Mina, was this all your idea?" You asked. Obviously, it was, and you knew that. Only would Mina ever put bets on things like this. 

"It was Sero," she was quick to respond. "Yup. Definitely him. Why would you do that? Stupid Hanta," she face palmed. You looked at her, no amusement seen in your e/c eyes. Mina awkwardly laughed as you and Bakugo glared at the pink female.

You decided to just let it be, although the situation made you completely forget the your outfit choice. Bakugos shirt got comfier by the second, plus it kept you pretty warm due to it being oversized.

Even if you had forgot about it, Bakugo just couldn't take his eyes off you. The more he stared, his blush intensified.

He thought you looked hot as fuck.