օԴ: 𝕾𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖗

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

{ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴤ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ.}

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 set quick. You guys were so caught up in the volleyball game, you lost track of time. Everyone had fun playing, especially you and Mina when the boys got their shit rocked. Bakugo threw his daily tantrum and demanded a re-match. At first you thought you'd have more time to kill, only to find out it was already 8:30. You and Mina got no time to tan. 

Mina and Kirishima went back inside to get ready. This left you, Denki, Sero, and Bakugo still in the pool. Denki wanted to play mermaids, although, Sero wanted another round of Volleyball. This left you and Bakugo deciding what you guys should do, well, you decided what the group should do. Then something clicked in your head. 

"Chicken fights," you suggested. "We can do chicken fights." 

"Hell yeah! Whoever loses has to pay for everything this week. Like food and all that," Denki replied. Now all you had to do was figure out the teams, and by the looks of Seros smirk, it was you and Bakugo. Although, that was a good thing. Bakugo was defiantly built which means he wont go down easily, and definitely not without a fight.  

"Let me on your shoulders," You demanded. Bakugo shot a glare at you, piercing through your soul. 

"And why would I do that, shithead?" Bakugo asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Because then you would lose. And let's be honest, you're a sore fucking loser," you replied. Bakugo rolled his eyes and went under the water. You quickly made your way to him and sat on his shoulders. He emerged from pool and stood fully up. You were completely out the water now. In front of you two was Denki on Seros shoulders. This was going to be easy.  

"Prepare to get your shit rocked," Denki cracked his knuckles. You laughed at the enthusiasm. Yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep at night Denks. 

Bakugo immediately charged at the two. You and Denki locked hands and pushed each other the opposite way. Denki dragged you to the side, almost making you fall, but Bakugo stood his ground.  You retaliated and pushed him to the side then back. He lost his balance and went down, Sero soon followed. You mentally cheered. 

"Look who's paying for dinner tonight," You smiled. "You two suck at this, you know?" Bakugo went back down into the water and waited for you to get off his shoulders, which you did once your legs hit the liquid. 

"You guys were totally cheating," Denki shook his head to get the excess water out his hair. Sero came up and did the same. 

"Come on man. Bakugos like twice my size," Sero complained. You simply shrugged your shoulders before getting out the pool. Your towel was still soaked from earlier. I fucking hate you guys. 

"Does anyone have an extra towel? Mine is still soaked from earlier because of you two fuckwads," you whined. The rest of the group got out the pool and grabbed their own towel. You shivered when a gust of wind hit your body. Bakugo finished drying his legs and threw the damp towel at you.