օկ: 𝕯𝖆𝖞 յ

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 began to rise over the horizon. The AC automatically turned on which caused you to jerk awake. You kept your eyes closed as you tossed and turned in bed. You placed your hand on the night stand and grabbed your phone. The bright screen light up in your face causing you to squint. It was 8:45.

You dragged your legs out your room and upstairs to the kitchen. In the living room was Kirishima and Mina. Mina had a cup of coffee in her hand and they were both watching something on the tv. In the kitchen was Bakugo and Sero, hopefully making breakfast. Kaminari was no where to be found probably because he was sleeping.

Mina locked eyes with you before turning back to the tv. "Good morning n/n. I made you some coffee." You smiled and headed off to the kitchen to find a hot mug sitting on the counter. You poured some creamer and put a scoop of sugar in.

"Morning," You replied after taking a sip. The kitchen smelled like eggs and bacon. A traditional breakfast in America. Sero and Bakugo were going back and forth in the kitchen. Music was blasting from a speaker on a counter.

"Good morning y/n. How'd you sleep?" Sero asked.

"I think that's the best fucking sleep I've ever had," You replied, taking another sip of the hot drink resting in your hand. You sat on a bar stool and watched the tv, interested in whatever the duo on the couch was watching.

Once the food was done, everyone grabbed a plate and sat at the large dinning table. You all were laughing and sharing different hero stories while eating. Everyone was enjoying each others presence except one person. Bakugo just leaned on the counter in the kitchen while holding the plate of food in his hand.

"What's up with shithead over there?" You almost whispered, pointing at the number 2 hero. Everyone looked over in the kitchen and stared at Bakugo.

"What the fuck are you guys looking at?" Bakugo yelled, not taking his eyes off the plate.

"What don't you sit with us, Bakugo?" Kirishima smiled.

"I don't know man. I don't want the rapid dog attacking while we're trying to eat," You joked. Bakugo looked at you with a death glare. You just shot him a sadistic smile and continued to eat the amazing food in front of you.

"Shut the fuck up, Robin Hood," Bakugo responded. He placed his paper plate in the trash and disappeared into the hallway near the kitchen.

Everyone just continued to eat their food and tell different funny stories. You guys also came up with ideas for today. The mission only takes place later in the night, with dinners and meet ups in places the murderer might be. Maybe even some spying while trying to find him.

"Me and Eji passed a place with a ton of different shops. We could go there today and get some things," Mina recommended. The rest of the group nodded in agreement and headed off to their own rooms.

You made it downstairs and began to scavenge through your suitcase. You found an outfit at the bottom. You threw a pair of jean shorts on your bed with a black frill puffy short sleeved top, paired with a white sneakers. The weather wasn't as bad today. Yes, it was still hot, but there was a breeze due to the fact there was supposed to rain later.

Downstairs, everyone was trying to deiced the car situation. There were 3 cars, but a few people tend to drive with road rage and like maniacs. Mina. When you reached the first floor the group of heros were in the garage yelling at eachother. Well, Bakugo was yelling at everyone else.