օգ: 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 back at the house, Mina, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero were all waiting on the first floor for you guys. The ride was quiet. You and Bakugo did not want to talk after finding the letter. 

Kirishima made sure you two were okay, before taking the letter from you. He laid it with the one you found at the sight where the murder took place. They were both written in the same creepy hand writing. The blood on the first one now tried and turned brown, which made it harder to read, but you could tell. It looked like they were written by the same person. 

Not only that, but Mr. Suzuki was also acting strange with you and Bakugo. He seemed almost upset that you joined them for dinner. 

Mr. Suzuki acting strange, plus the same handwritten letter, AND it being in the purse he had. Maybe you finally had a lead. Maybe this was all his doing. 

Although, that would be a huge accusation, and you could possibly be wrong. You don't have enough information on him. The only thing were two letters and a glare. For all you know, someone else could have put the letter in and Mr. Suzuki just happen to bring it out. There had to be more evidence. 

The only thing you could do was wait. Wait until another murder happened. Wait until you get invited to another dinner. This made you upset. As a hero, you're supposed to be saving lives, not waiting for another to perish just to find a lead. You signed up for this title knowing thousands would look up to you, when lives were on the line, you would instantly go into action. But now, you are only able to sit and wait. 

Waiting was something none of us wanted to do. U.A has changed everything. Waiting to save Eri, waiting until it was too late to save Midnight. 

Everyone else didn't like that idea, but it was the only thing you could do. If you were to arrest the wrong person, everything would go down the drain. So no way were you going to tell the police about your 'suspect'. 

Deep down, Bakugo was scared. He never seemed to be the person with fears, considering his angry persona. He was never an open book. Almost like a lock and key kept his emotions in, but it's impossible to find the key. Never, in his life, has he opened up. He thinks it's something a weak soul would do. What he doesn't understand, is we all need a shoulder to lean on. Even pro heros have their ups and downs, but he will never admit to it. 

Yes, he doesn't get scared easily, but this job of being a pro, has pulls on everyones mentality. This generation of heros being put under the spotlight so young, scared you all. Not only physically, but emotionally. You were almost a family, and Bakugo was like the aunt you saw every now and then. He never was involved in anything as a group. 

After all these years he would never talk to any of you. Not even Kirishima. His best friend. The number 2 doesn't want to be seen frail. 

Bakugo knew if something messed up, we're done for. This scared him. Terrified him. He doesn't want this be the mission he fails.  He doesn't want to fail anything period.

He needed to find this man. You all needed to find him. 

"We'll send these to Endeavor. See if any of it seems familiar to him," Kirishima said, still looking over each letter.