յՑ:𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ + ɢᴜɴ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

° ° 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 had finally got home around 4pm. Everything with the police reports and making sure everyone was safe took forever. Plus dealing with all the damage that was caused, you had to call Endeavor to deal with the charges. Yeah he might be retired, but he still has to deal with all this crap.

Right now you were standing in your bathroom examining your back. Mina was rubbing some cream and wrapping your body with some bandages. You hissed as she rubbed her gentle fingers over each cut and stitch. She mumbled soft sorrys each time. Big purple bruises now covered the small of your back.

Mina had finished wrapping each part, now having half your chest and stomach covered in a large white bandage. You threw one an oversize hoodie you packed before heading up the stairs and thanking Mina. Your pink skinned friend smiled, staying in your bathroom to inspect her own small wounds, placing bandaids over a small cut.

You wanted to check on Katsuki who took that hit for you. Last time you checked, he had that big gash on his left side. Definitely way worse then yours on your back. When you reached his bedroom, you made sure to knock before opening the door.

From the inside, you could hear small yells from Kirishima and Denki, plus an angry Bakugo screaming at them. Instead of waiting for a response, you opened the door looking for where the noise was coming form.

The three of them were in his bathroom, Denki and Kirishima trying to heal his wound, Katsuki trying to shoo them away. 'I can do it myself you god damn extras,' he yelped constantly.

Kaminars electric yellow eyes met yours. "Oh thank god you're here. Blasty won't let us wrap him up," he whipped fake sweat from his forehead.

Kirishima continued to attempt the action, while also yelling back at his best friend. "Come on man! You have to cover it so it doesn't get infected." You mentally sighed, walking up to the red head to take the bandage from him. "Y/n has hers wrapped up, see!" You slightly lifted your hoodie to reveal the now slightly bloody gauze. He 'tched', letting his shoulders relaxed to place his hands on the counter.

You began to wrap his abdomen with his own plaster. Denki and Kiri stood in the doorframe so once Bakugo was done, they could make sure their wounds were healed. Katsuki had stayed silent the whole time, although you could feel his eyes staring at you through the mirror. He was watching as you stretched your arms around his waist each time, eventually grabbing onto the tape to keep the bandage in place. When everything was in place, you lightly ghosted your hand over the now covered cut.

"Y/n are you going to finish this season or not?" Mina asked from the living room. You smiled at Bakugo, kissing his cheek, then leaving to see your best friend.

She was sitting on the couch, blanket surrounding her, a bucket of chips and salsa rested on the small table in front of her. A can of soda in her hand while she watched the screen intensely. The both of you were currently watching Jane the Virgin because someone said it was good. Now you guys were hooked.