յՅ: 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 went to chase after Storm and Slug. What didn't sit right with you was they were just at your door, wanting to catch the man, who then they let go.

"Hey!" you caught up to them. Their eyes didn't move from in front of them, giving you the silent treatment. "What the fuck was that back there?" Bakugo showed up next to you. Still nothing.

"At least fucking say something! You just let a potential murderer go," you continued.

They still didn't answer, so you just simply stopped walking.

Bakugo looked back at you then to his side. Slug and Storm were on their phones still roaming the streets. He rolled his eyes then went towards you. "The hell are you doing, Robin Hood?"

You looked at Bakugo then to the street. "They won't budge Bakugo," you replied. "Also, could you at least call me by my hero name while we're on the streets?"

He just stared at you. You guys were so close, but yet so far. If Slug didn't use his quirk, they man would have definitely gotten caught and arrested.

"Let's just go home," you murmured. You didn't wait for him to respond and just walked away.

The city wasn't that far from where the house was, so you guys always walked over.

Bakugo was still further back behind you. His hands were in his pockets while he looked to the side. The two of you didn't say a single word.

Yes, Bakugo was pissed because they let them go, but you were even more upset. You were so close to getting him. All of the chasing, even getting shot, was for nothing because of those god damn 'heroes'.

Bakugo looked in front of him to finally see the bullet hole in your calve. His eyes grew in shock. He then realized you were also limping.

He jogged up to you then picked you up bridal style. It caught you off guard and you were going to try and kick your way out of it, but your leg hurt so bad.

"Should've said something about your god damn leg," he mumbled. You looked up to see his sharp jawline. A bit of sweat and dry blood were scattered around his face. His scent filled your nose. Burnt caramel. Bakugos eyes looked straight ahead until he felt your eyes lingering on him.

Bakugo looked down to see your beautiful e/c eyes. You looked away immediately. "It's fine. It doesn't hurt that bad," you replied.

"You were just fucking limping, Robin Hood," Bakugo seemed a bit upset and worried. The blood from your leg dripped down his hand and onto the sidewalk, leaving a trail of blood.

His eyes went back in front of him as you guys reached the house. It was now around 12:45AM, so everyone was probably asleep right now, but Bakugo didn't care. He kicked the door open and stomped up the stairs to your bedroom.

You didn't question anything, just letting him do whatever he was doing. Bakugo placed you on the counter in your bathroom and began to look through the cabinets, trying to find a first aid kit.

He mumbled small curse words under his breath as he messed up everything under the sink, looking from drawer to drawer, and even behind the mirror.