օյ ~ 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 all day was filled with meetings with different agencies. Although, one specifically caught your eye. All it said was confidential with todays date and a time. But the time seemed different.

All meetings were held before 5pm. You requested this specifically so you can go on patrol then head home to your too dogs, Atlas and Apollo.

You've been dreading each and every meeting, dragging your heels down the hallway for the first one of the day. Everyday the first meeting of the day was held with the top 10 heros. You guys would collet data, share some intel, and discuss some next steps to missions.

And it was way to early in the morning to dealing with Endeavors bullshit. Every single meeting you've had with him, it's always the same crap about his family or telling you you're doing your job wrong. See each meeting with him was living hell.

You walked up to the big double doors and listened to all the commotion inside. You pulled up your thigh high boots and fixed the high tech glasses resting on your face. You take a long deep breath, trying to prepare yourself for Endeavors long speeches.

You grab the doorknob and slowly turn it before pushing the door open. The sound of your heels on the floor made everyone stop their private conversations. They all stared at you before sitting in their seats.

"Good morning everyone," You greeted, standing at the end of the long table. They all replied with a grumpy 'morning' or just groaned in response. You let a soft sigh slip your lips and sat down in your seat.

"Miss Desire. I have a concern on your technique during the villain attack a few days ago," Endeavor was quick to say. You dragged your hands down your face ready for his complain.

"Here we go again," you hear you friend, Mina, aka Pinky, groan.

You look up through your eyelashes to see the flaming hero glaring at you. Everyone knows of his schedule, complaining about almost everyone in the room, beside is son, who doesn't give a fuck about his opinion.

Your eyes suddenly landed on the certain hero who is known for not only his explosive quirk, but his personality. "Are we really fucking doing this again?" The young pro rolled his eyes.

"Well, I do not think it's safe for her to be carrying a gun on her holster while also shooting people with arrows. " Endeavor has always complained about the fact you carry a gun. The only time you've used it was for extreme emergencies. Like if there was a big time villain threatening other people, or even killing civilians. Even then you would only do it to paralyze them. Not kill.

"How many fucking times do I need to tell you this. First of all, the arrows that I create," you showed him an example by pulling an arrow from the pink fog appearing around a portion of your arm, "can't possibly hurt someone. Second of all, the last time I had used my gun was that big time attack with you know who. Worry about your own shit next time," you barked.

The angry pro looked into your eyes before sitting down in his seat. "Any other concerns before we start this meeting?" You rubbed your temples with a single hand and looked up at the heros.

The silence filled the room, singling there were no further questions. You sighed in both frustration and relief. You rested the glasses on your head and combed your hair with your fingers.

The meeting continued as per usual. Starting with concerns for the city, agency partnerships, and even some mission intel. Every now and then it would also be filled with Endeavor complains.