յճ: 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 woke up, Bakugo was nowhere to be found. Used condoms were all over your floor, including Bakugos shirt, pants, and belt. You assumed he just left in his boxers to head back to his room. When you checked your phone, which was at 4%, it was 12:33.

You threw your legs over the edge of the bed, trying to get up. Although, your legs gave out due to last nights activities. You just grabbed a pair of shorts that you slept in the night in a few nights ago, then a shirt all from the floor, not having the strength to walk to your closet.

You wobbled up the stairs to see Mina, Sero, and Kaminari on the couch, watching some random show. "Morning," you groaned.

Mina snapped her head towards you, scanning your outfit. The shirt you were wearing was 3 times too big for you. It stopped at your knees, so your shorts weren't visible.

Minas smile grew, watching you walk into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. "So what happen last night?" She asked, turning back to the show.

You chocked on the burning hot liquid. "I don't know what you're talking about," you replied. A now very noticeable pink hue stretched over the bridge of your nose to each of your cheeks.

"Right, so then who's shirt is that?" she answered, with a questionable tone. You looked down to see Bakugos button up from last night.

"Fuck," you cried, walking over to the duo on the couch, sitting in in between them. You winced as your ass hit the soft cushions.

"I bet you guys did," Denki commented. You glared at him while sipping your coffee. Kirishima then joined you guys in the living room. It looked like he had just gotten out the shower.

"How have have you been up?" You asked. Kirishima sat down next to Mina. The smell of his shampoo followed him.

He looked you up and down. Instantly recognizing the bigger shirt, covering your body. "I went on a run  then took a shower." He paused, debating weather or  not to mention your clothing choice. "So uh, what's going on with you, y/n?"

You already knew what he was talking about. You placed your coffee in a coaster that rested on the table. Your knees came up to your chest, your hands wrapping around them.

"I don't wanna talk ab-" Mina cut you off. "Y/N AND BAKUGO FUCKED LAST NIGHT!" She screamed, basically fan-girling. You slapped your hand over her mouth, knowing Bakugos room was down the hall.

All Ejiro did was chuckle. "Yeah I can tell." He pointed at the bruises left on your neck. You completely forgot about them. "He did not hold back." Kirishima continued. You threw your hands to your face, trying to cover the growing red blush.

"Who didn't hold back?" You heard a raspy voice behind you, followed by the sound of a door closing.

You didn't have to turn your head to know who it was. You didn't want to.

"Oh hey Bakugo!" Kirishima waved at the sleepy blond. "How was your sleep man?"

"Great," Bakugo replied. You could feel his eyes piercing into your back with his usual shit eating grin.