օճ: 𝕻𝖔𝖔𝖑

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 waitress over to order some drinks. Bakugo ordered some whiskey while you just ordered a small glass of wine, since it was the same thing the women in front of you had. 

The conversations were mostly between Bakugo and Yoshida. They would about anything with each other. He was trying to gain his trust. Every conversation, Yoshida seemed to be getting more open. We were making progress. 

During their little heart - to - hearts, you and the women in front of you would have your own conversations. You've learned her name was Akari Yoshida, Mr. Yoshidas wife. She had long shiny red hear. Her eyes were a dark brown. They were basically black. 

"So, y/n, what are you doing here in the US? I've heard you two are pro heros in Japan," Akari mumbled. 

"Oh please. Hero business just wasn't for us," You raised your glass to your lips and took a sip. "You know how corrupt that shit is? I was doing all that, and for what? I mean, those villains were right." 

"I one hundred percent agree. This society we live in makes zero sense. My parents were killed because those dumbass heros didn't make it to my house in time. I've learned that they were sitting on their asses and waited till last minute to come," Akari explained. It is way too easy to go along with this. 

"Exactly! I don't understand what I saw in them when I was younger. When I was in high school, Bak- I mean Katsuki got kidnapped because the heros couldn't protect us," you whispered the part about Bakugo.

She let out a dramatic gasp. "No. Oh my," Akari grabbed her chest, her face grew with shock. You simply nodded your head. 

The two of you continued to talk about the 'corrupt society.' By this time, you had only 2 glasses of wine, Bakugo had 5 glasses of whiskey. You could tell he was getting out of it. 

"Well I should probably get him home. He's had a little much tonight," You let out a small giggle. Akari smiled with you. She then suddenly pulled out her phone and handed it to you. 

"You know, I like you y/n. Here, type your number in so we can meet up again," Akari suggested. Shits too easy. You smiled at her and typed in your digits, saving the contact as your name. 

Once you handed the phone to her, and tapped on Bakugos shoulder. He was laughing with Mr Yoshida then suddenly looked at you. His eyes halfway open. 

"Hey, Katsuki, we gotta head home," You whispered over the loud music. He looked at you then Mr. Yoshida again. Bakugo stretches his arms and held onto yours. 

"Well, Mr. Yoshida, we should be heading home now," He patted your arm a couple times before standing up from his seat and fixing his collar. 

"Oh please, call me Hiroshi. We would love to go out with you two again," Mr. Yoshida smirked. You stood next to Bakugo and slightly shivered as Hiroshi stared at you. 

"I had already given Y/n my number. You can text any time you want," Akari gave a reassuring smile. 

"It's been a pleasure to meet you guys. I had a lot of fun learning more about you, Akari," You replied, grabbing onto Bakugos arm. He slightly jumped at the sudden touch.