յՏ: 𝕷𝖚𝖘𝖙

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴤ ᴤᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɴᴛ + ᴄʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 immediately crashed onto yours. His lips were soft, but the kiss was eager and passionate. Bakugo only deepened the kiss as he pulled you in even more.

You couldn't help but lean into his touch. His hands were gentle over each curve of your body. Your arms were tangled in his ash blond locks.

Bakugo only separated the kiss to pick you up and bring you to your room. Once he brought you in, your make out session continued, pressing your body against the wall. He grazed his tongue over your lips, begging for an entrance. You parted your lips and his tongue immediately slipped in. Bakugo explored every inch of your mouth, leaving no space left untouched.

He brought the two of you over to your bed, dropping you down onto the mattress before taking his own shirt off.

Holy fucking shit.

His muscled flexed with each movement he took. His abs glistened in the moonlight that perfectly illuminated your room. Your eyes went down to his V-line, then his very noticeable bulge.

"Take a picture princess," he got up to your ear, whispering ever so slightly. "It'll last longer." His comment leaving you in a blushing mess. Bakugo deeply chuckled, nibbling at your ear lobe. His lips moved down your jaw to your collar bone where the scar was. He gently kissed the mark. This made your heart flutter.

Bakugo then went to the other side of your neck, quickly abusing the soft skin. He nibbled, bit, licked, sucked at each spot and left small marks. He soon found your sweet spot. Right where your neck and shoulder met, you let out a moan. This caught both you off guard, but he only continued to get the same reaction. Which he did.

You tried to suppress each moan that left your lips, but Bakugo would just suck on the spot harder. He soon stopped to change positions. He was now sitting on the bed, you straddled his lap, thighs on each side of his legs. Bakugo only did this to get your shirt off. He grabbed onto the fabric that rested just below your chest and pulled it up. Your breasts bounced in the white lacy bra, which he wouldn't help to watch. This only lasted a few seconds because you slowly made your way down to the floor, resting your head in between his thighs.

His face only grew in anticipation.

You sat on your calves, looking up at him as he fidgeted with his belt, trying to get it off. Once he managed to, you took over.

The belt landed across the room, somewhere in the darkness of a corner. You grabbed onto the waist band of his jeans and boxers, slowly pulled him down, looking at him through your eyelashes. His cock only sprung out the fabric that held it at bay. Your eyes widened at its length.

You knew it was big, but not this big. Which only made his ego grow.

"What, can't handle it princess?" He asked, leaning forward a bit.

You placed your hand around it, slowly moving your hand up and down. His breath hitched. "Is that a challenge?" You got up on your knees. You licked his tip first, wanting to tease him a bit. He bit his lip, resting on his hands. You only continued, letting your tongue roam down his shaft, then back up to the tip, slightly putting your mouth in. He gritted his teeth, wanting you to go all the way down.

You only went half way to begin. Bakugos head shot back at the feeling of your mouth on him. Something hes been waiting for for a long time. Your head slowly bobbed up and down, still going about half way. But he wanted you fully.