օշ: 𝕬𝖎𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 you hated about being a hero, was the constant paparazzi following you. Even off patrol, you would get constant question about different things. It was the most annoying thing to you.

So being in the airport with 5 other very popular heros is your worst nightmare. You were not excited on going.

You were officially done with all your meetings, which means you can finally go on patrol. Tonight wasn't as busy as they usually are, which is another reason why you liked late patrols. Nothing very interesting happens. Although, today had different plans for you.

Not only did you have to wake up early to head across the Atlantic, but the night prior you had to defeat villain who captured a citizen.

The villain had a metal bending quirk, which almost made things 10 times worse since there was cars and poles everywhere.

"Ahh just what I was waiting for," The villain smirked.

"Put her down," You demanded. The smog appeared on your arm as you pulled an arrow out. Your bow was already in your hands, almost prepared for the event.

"And what if I don't?" He chuckled, placing a sharp piece of metal around her. The fear in her eyes was something you also hated about the job, but it is also why you wanted to become a hero.

Without another word, you let go of the arrow, letting it fly towards the man. He quickly placed a piece of metal acting as a shield. "You're gonna have to do more than that number 4," he provoked.

The thing with your quirk was it was better use for almost sniping. So hand on hand combat wasn't really your thing, but it doesn't mean your weak. Your skills were something villains always miss judged, considering you were never really in action.

You placed the bow back into your back before cracking your neck. Fucking hate my job you sighed then ran up to the villain. He began to attack you with different pieces of flying metal, which you dodged with out a problem.

Somehow the villain seemed to have memorized your strategy. Right after he caught on, right when you dodged to the right, a piece of metal came flying.

You landed on the hard street causing a small cut to appear. Yet still, there were people surrounding the chaos, even some recording. What the actual fuck was wrong with people.

You struggled to get up from the hold. The villain's sudden laughter came to a quick stop when he heard explosions in the back. Although, It was too late once he turned around. Bakugo blasted him in the face, causing him to loose his balance.

The villain fell on his face, making his quirk deactivate. You were free from the hold. There was a sudden feeling of relief washed over you, which was soon gone when you remembered the girl that was captured. You snapped your head to see she was safe. Bakugo had caught her right after blasting him.

You quickly threw a bow from your arm at the villain, causing him to be under your control now. You ordered for him to come closer to you and put his hands behind his back. Just then, the police showed up and began talking to Bakugo for a report. The villain was taking from your hands and into handcuffs. Right when the officer detained him, the arrow disappeared, letting the man gain his conciseness.

He groaned once he realized he was in cuffs. Yelling at the two heros who caught him. You walked over to where Bakugo was standing and began to say your side of the story. Once the report was finished, the two of you were surrounded by paparazzi.